St Johnstone vs Dundee - The Tayside Derby - 30/03/24

Huge game for both sides, Saints because yesterdays results have put us right back in the shit and it's the big Derby match for Dundee. 

As with all derbies, I expect this will be blood guts and thunder. Have to suspect Dundee will be well up for this with their manager talking up the importance of this Derby. 

Derby. 

Could be the last Derby in Perth for a wee while. Might have to spend the weekend there and just pagger big Roddy for a laugh, ken?

Edited by Derry Alli

21 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Might have to spend the weekend there and just pagger big Roddy for a laugh, ken?

You'd probably get transferred to Ninewells pal, PRI doesn't have the capacity to reattach things anymore.

If Roddy is not in the jail by then.

30 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

You'd probably get transferred to Ninewells pal, PRI doesn't have the capacity to reattach things anymore.

Oh look, just another thing to add to the list of things Perth tried to do but ultimately, Dundee having to step in and take charge again.

Fucksakes.

17 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Oh look, just another thing to add to the list of things Perth tried to do but ultimately, Dundee having to step in and take charge again.

Fucksakes.

I take it you've not had much experience of ninewells? Absolute rancid shitehole.

28 minutes ago, Derryboy62 said:

Looking forward to singing DOWN WITH UTD, YOUR GOING DOWN WITH UTD, DOWN WITH UTD, YOUR GOING DOWN WITH UTD

You definitely should.

We’ve sung “you’re going down with the Dundee” at so many clubs over the years* it’ll be a laugh hearing it back at us.

* just about every season for 15 years

Just checked, 28/12/73 your last trophy win, so at least we’ve still got “fifty years, you’ve won f**k all” to enjoy.

With all the postponements at Dens this year, at least Dundee fans won’t be as critical of the horrendous state of our pitch as most other supports rightly have been.

28 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Fucksakes.

What even is a “Perth” anyway?

18 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

You definitely should.

We’ve sung “you’re going down with the Dundee” at so many clubs over the years* it’ll be a laugh hearing it back at us.

* just about every season for 15 years

Just checked, 28/12/73 your last trophy win, so at least we’ve still got “fifty years, you’ve won f**k all” to enjoy.

With all the postponements at Dens this year, at least Dundee fans won’t be as critical of the horrendous state of our pitch as most other supports rightly have been.

Oh My George Takai GIF

36 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I take it you've not had much experience of ninewells? Absolute rancid shitehole.

Know you're trolling, but if it wasn't for Ninewells I'd have lost the sight in an eye. PRI had me waiting 5+ hours for something that needed operated on as quickly as possible before telling me to go to Ninewells.

56 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Know you're trolling, but if it wasn't for Ninewells I'd have lost the sight in an eye. PRI had me waiting 5+ hours for something that needed operated on as quickly as possible before telling me to go to Ninewells.

happy fan GIF by COPA90

@tree house tam 8n the front, myself in the back.

Just like our last threesome.

Also; you're welcome @RandomGuy.

(For the eyesight, not the threesome.).

3 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Could be the last Derby in Perth for a wee while. Might have to spend the weekend there and just pagger big Roddy for a laugh, ken?

They’ll have a derby against United next season , Avril against his ald team championship football will suit them better 

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

That's because all that's left at PRI are porters and a priest.

If they tried to finger you while you couldn't see it was the latter.

Missing this one as I’m at a wedding, I was cursing the date when the fixtures were released, not sure it’s not a blessing now! 

Just now, Widge said:

Missing this one as I’m at a wedding, I was cursing the date when the fixtures were released, not sure it’s not a blessing now! 

Aye you probably don't want to miss the wedding and piss off both your Uncles on their kids big day.

7 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Did you get kicked by a coo?