The Diamonds in a final

2 hours ago, peternapper said:

Unfortunately those in charge seem detrermined to have this cup either go to another country or a B-Team to justify giving them spots that should go to either LL or HFl clubs

Agree mate, places should be going to HL and LL teams rather than B teams or clubs from outwith Scotland. 

On 18/03/2024 at 19:46, Chapelhall chap said:

Having slated the challenge cup changes over the years, this hypocrite is heading to the Falkirk stadium for the chance to see a cup win in a centenary year. 

TNS can't be underestimated so I'm hoping we're on our A game. Have enjoyed our recent visits to Falkirk so please keep it going.

3 hours ago, peternapper said:

Unfortunately those in charge seem detrermined to have this cup either go to another country or a B-Team to justify giving them spots that should go to either LL or HFl clubs

No such hypocrisy from me as my (seemingly one person) boycott of the tournament continues until such time as B teams are no longer included. First final of my half century lifetime I've missed but it's not the end of the world and there's more to life than fitba. The wee fella and his pal are still going though as their boycott only extends to matches actually involving the B teams 😂

Hope everyone that is going has a great day out though and that we can scud this shower, consigning them to a miserable journey back to England.

Edited by Mybitchunderprotest
Typo

25 minutes ago, Mybitchunderprotest said:

No such hypocrisy from me as my (seemingly one person) boycott of the tournament continues until such time as B teams are no longer included. First final of my half century lifetime I've missed but it's not the end of the world and there's more to life than fitba. The wee fella and his pal are still going though as their boycott only extends to matches actually involving the B teams 😂

Hope everyone that is going has a great day out though and that we can scud this shower, consigning them to a miserable journey back to England.

My principles are for sale as long the Diamonds get half and a win. Each to their own decision of course.

I thought someone on here mentioned that Alba was getting an HD channel. Still blurovision by the looks of it.

I switched to iplayer and that seems to be HD.

Edited by Scary Bear

2 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I feel dirty as I'm rooting for Airdrie today. Just couldn't stomach a non-scottish team winning a Scottish cup competition. It's been an absolute riddy of a tournament since the non Scottish and B teams were introduced 

Doncaster is an absolute clown of a man..........🤡