Should've been a great result today picking up a point away to a desperate top of the table Dundee Utd side but i can't help but feel miffed after that especially after results around us. Don't get me wrong I'll take it all day long but it's still frustrating. 

Duncan Ferguson saying thats it's a great result is just pissing me off it's the same shit every week as long as we don’t lose he seems to be delighted well that ain't good enough for me. Draws with the odd win in a month won't get us out of the bottom 2. Maybe in previous seasons it would've worked but this season no.

Maybe if we actually won at home then we can celebrate a point away to Dundee Utd. But we're 3 points adrift & Ayr have a game in hand. Ayr are the only team now that I can see us realistically catching so we can't let them get too far ahead.

Next week against Partick is crucial anything less then a win & we are pretty much set for 9th. 

Edited by Supercaleyman94

18 minutes ago, Supercaleyman94 said:

Should've been a great result today picking up a point away to a desperate top of the table Dundee Utd side but i can't help but feel miffed after that especially after results around us. Don't get me wrong I'll take it all day long but it's still frustrating. 

Duncan Ferguson saying thats it's a great result is just pissing me off it's the same shit every week as long as we don’t lose he seems to be delighted well that ain't good enough for me. Draws with the odd win in a month won't get us out of the bottom 2. Maybe in previous seasons it would've worked but this season no.

Maybe if we actually won at home then we can celebrate a point away to Dundee Utd. But we're 3 points adrift & Ayr have a game in hand. Ayr are the only team now that I can see us realistically catching so we can't let them get too far ahead.

Next week against Partick is crucial anything less then a win & we are pretty much set for 9th. 

I pretty much feel the same. His reaction at the end of the game today was weird. He seemed to be delighted with the point and I think he was expecting a bigger reaction from the fans. 

Don’t get me wrong, going away to top of the league and getting a point is a good result but they were there for the taking and we didn’t seem to be playing to win the game. It seemed as though we were settling for the point and if a chance happened to come our way to win it then that would be a bonus, as opposed to actually giving it a proper go. We did have chances in the second half and towards the end of the game but nothing that was a clear cut goalscoring opportunity in my opinion.

We aren’t getting out of this by drawing games we need to win and it needs to start with Partick next weekend.

57 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

I pretty much feel the same. His reaction at the end of the game today was weird. He seemed to be delighted with the point and I think he was expecting a bigger reaction from the fans. 

Don’t get me wrong, going away to top of the league and getting a point is a good result but they were there for the taking and we didn’t seem to be playing to win the game. It seemed as though we were settling for the point and if a chance happened to come our way to win it then that would be a bonus, as opposed to actually giving it a proper go. We did have chances in the second half and towards the end of the game but nothing that was a clear cut goalscoring opportunity in my opinion.

We aren’t getting out of this by drawing games we need to win and it needs to start with Partick next weekend.

💯 he seems to be oblivious to our current situation. We need to play to win not just to avoid defeat. We need to create & convert way more chances.

The goal we scored sounded like a lucky one Walton should've done better with Pepples cross. Looks like it would've been another defeat had Duffy not been at the right place at the right time. Billy Mckay & Shaw only players apart from Wotherspoon to have scored over 3 goals this season. Alex Samuel scored 3 in one match against Raith that's it. Someone needs to step up & be a constant threat 

24 minutes ago, Supercaleyman94 said:

💯 he seems to be oblivious to our current situation. We need to play to win not just to avoid defeat. We need to create & convert way more chances.

The goal we scored sounded like a lucky one Walton should've done better with Pepples cross. Looks like it would've been another defeat had Duffy not been at the right place at the right time. Billy Mckay & Shaw only players apart from Wotherspoon to have scored over 3 goals this season. Alex Samuel scored 3 in one match against Raith that's it. Someone needs to step up & be a constant threat 

I do feel a bit bad criticising him for it to be honest as I’d have taken a point before the game but with Queens Park winning and Ayr having a game in hand it’s looking like a big gap with so few games to play.

Not sure it was lucky but the keeper probably should have done better with the cross. It was our only shot on target in the first half I’m sure though.

It was just little things in the last 10 mins or so. Ridgers doing the classic gathering a simple shot in his hands and falling on top of it to waste 20 seconds or so, taking our time to get over to the ball for throws and corners etc. We were more than happy to take the point rather than showing urgency to get the win.

Ridgers was bloody brilliant today btw made 3 or 4 top saves. I’ll need to see their goal again, no doubt it was a screamer but it maybe should have been a foul in the middle of the park to us and Ridgers could well have been way too far off his line considering it came from our own goal kick.

It’s annoying as it’s only the situation we are in that is making it a bad point. The general performance was good and we did have chances. We were well on top of the game right before they scored and that killed any real momentum that we had.