The Bully Wee Clyde vs The Spartans

Horrible first half, I think we need to get Scullion into the middle of the park so I would move Sula RB and Howie CB. We have showed nothing when attacking apart from a wee bit of Jordan and Kabia magic. However I don’t quite understand why people are angry at Cammy Ballantyne, as he is the only player asking for the ball.

P.s the Spartans ultras are mental with their speaker and plastic drumsticks.

Totally agree, we've been crap. Only interested in going direct. Even when the ball does stick doing that, it has seen Allan, Rennie or Kabia totally isolated.

Get the ball on the deck at the start of the second half. If it becomes apparent the issue is personnel rather than approach, I'd get Ray Grant into midfield for a bit more composure.

On the plus side, for all Spartans have played all the football and look a good side, they've had one really good chance.

Due to some unforeseen circumstances I’m watching the stream today and for the love of God, I’m begging the players to stop playing the ball down our left. I can’t see any of the far side of the pitch!

Certainly had the chances in the second half but not a game for the ages. Another point gained on those above us but we really could have done with a winning goal there.

Edited by Replays

Fair score after a better second half. The point negates Bonnyrigg's goal difference. A shame we have Peterhead next, that always goes well.

At least with Bonnyrigg going to Stranraer we will still be in touch with someone regardless.

Sula my MotM.

They played better football first half, we played better second. We had better chances, but a draw at the end a fair result. 

Hopefully with McGinn coming on and doing pretty well second half we can put to bed the King experiment at left back. But I wouldn't bet on it. 

Really frustrated, disappointed about the game today. The 1st half was dreadful, so we were lucky not to be behind. However the 2nd half was much better, although we just need to learn to SHOOT the ball, because there is way too much passing in the 18 yard box. Thought McGinn was brilliant again same as Hamilton, Kabia, Ballantyne, Allan. However, how Alex King plays 90 mins every match is incredible, I don’t think he has done anything (apart from 2 screamers) to help the team in anyway.

watched on live stream. Decent second half but got to bury the chances and some snatched shots. Still all to play for but the onus remains on Clyde to keep the pressure up. This could easily go down to the last week!

Live stream camera needs shifted in bright weather- very hrd to see the far side but good option if you live far away.

What was the gate today - hoepfully a bit better than normal?

53 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Not the worst result in the world with the other scores going our way. Be lovely if we could get a result at Peterhead for the first time in history.

Did we not beat them 2-1 up there a few years ago when we had good players

At half time I’d have probably taken a point if offered but by end is second half it’s definitely an opportunity missed.
Their midfield 3 look really good players although second half they were nowhere near as effective thankfully.
Did McCall get starting 11 wrong? Possibly, as we improved drastically in second half. McGinn was terrific when he came on again, looks like an right good prospect. Unfortunately we still lack in key areas particularly in middle of the park. King is so frustrating, lazy player. I don’t mean lazy as doesn’t try, more like he just switches off for long periods and lack concentration and so simple possession is given away needlessly all to often 
Don’t mind Ballantyne, works hard but not most creative. Rennie again offered no presence, whether he struggles in that position off the front I don’t know but again does my head in. Leitch has been huge disappointment seems to want far too much time on the ball.
In Saying all that I’m probably just venting my disappointment that we didn’t score today and as I say missed opportunity, which I suppose means we have came a long way since Christmas as there is no way we would be in this position of only 2 points behind with the team we had in December. 

14 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Why is the dirty get Liam Scullion still playing? Shouldn't he be serving a suspension for gobbing on opposition fans?

Aye maybe, if he’d been given a suspension (I’m sure he will be soon).

2 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Why is the dirty get Liam Scullion still playing? Shouldn't he be serving a suspension for gobbing on opposition fans?

Fact you had to edit that says it all 🤡

Suspension incoming I suspect.