Who do ya think will win the West of Scotland premier league

35 minutes ago, Shanner said:

The boys in the lab worked out the following probability based on lasers and science -

Beith 50%

Talbot 30%

St Cadocs 10%

AN Other from the field 10%

Will swap the top 2 around.If Talbot win the next 3 games in 8 days it is all over

53 minutes ago, Shanner said:

The boys in the lab worked out the following probability based on lasers and science -

Beith 50%

Talbot 30%

St Cadocs 10%

AN Other from the field 

Wonder if that octopus from the world cup is still alive. He didnt need lasers. Beith at this very moment look favourites but it could all be subject to change within the next couple weeks. Could be set up for an exciting final furlong

33 minutes ago, tyson1909 said:

Wonder if that octopus from the world cup is still alive. He didnt need lasers. Beith at this very moment look favourites but it could all be subject to change within the next couple weeks. Could be set up for an exciting final furlong

The octopus is dead.

A shame.

I've not checked who has still to play who but I think its between Beith and Auchinleck and have a gut feeling Beith will do it

To be fair for half the season I didn't think Talbot had any chance but they have screwed the nut, got their act together and just went along with their business of winning games, so well done them for brining it back

I can't see St Cadocs doing it due to the teams inexperience, I'm not meaning players but everyone, manager, committee etc.. but you never know.
Think Darvel could swap with St Cados at the finish but will go with what I've listed

Think it will finish
Beith
Talbot
St Cadocs
Darvel
Clydebank

The reason why I think Talbot over Beith is really just that Beith are champions and have that recent experience of winning the league

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

5 hours ago, PossilYM said:

Any sign of Beith getting a licence?

Why don’t you give it a rest, you were told a year ago that the SFA had were not accepting any more applications, and in fact closed it off.  If they open it up again I’m sure we will be applying. 

29 minutes ago, beithboy said:

Why don’t you give it a rest, you were told a year ago that the SFA had were not accepting any more applications, and in fact closed it off.  If they open it up again I’m sure we will be applying. 

He will come back with the same question in a couple of weeks. It's what he does.

1 hour ago, beithboy said:

It’s re opening after the SFA AGM apparently.