Ayr Utd v the "diddy" cup winners - Fri 29th March

Just now, Scott-ish said:

David Munro is the worst ref in Scotland. I say it every time I see him. He's dangerous. Think Brown will be having a word to the SFA about him.

Airdrie are a horrible plastic club and that tackle was horrifically dangerous but right on brand. Clydebank will be turning in their grave. If I could have picked a championship team to get 12 points from 12 this season it would have been airdrie. “Same my name bitch”.

26 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

IMG_6129.thumb.jpeg.05e48b6b3418b727c47980299500401f.jpeg

I was sure I saw Rhys McCabe in the Somerset Road as a boy. Must have been true.

Here do you have this as a PNG?

Ayr United fans from literally the birth of Christ until now: I never want to play any team based in Airdrie ever again

Ayr United fans now: can we play you every single week

12 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

What's facism?

Fascism is a far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement, characterised by a dictatorial leader, centralised autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition, belief in a natural social hierarchy, subordination of individual interests for the perceived good of the nation or race, and strong regimentation of society and the economy.