Rangers or whatever they are called v Hibernian

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

Also, I almost forgot, Hibs fans doing well on the back of their clubs recent statement about fan behaviour by launching a firework today 😂

Mind what Rangers fans did Glasgow city centre in 2021? Maybe rangers fans aren’t the ones to be commenting on others fans behaviour. 

9 hours ago, MazzyStar said:

Mind what Rangers fans did Glasgow city centre in 2021? Maybe rangers fans aren’t the ones to be commenting on others fans behaviour. 

Again, if past (or hypothetical future) behaviour of a club or its fans precludes you from commenting on pretty much anything, then we wouldn’t have a whole lot to say on here.

Edited by AJF

2 hours ago, AJF said:

Also, I almost forgot, Hibs fans doing well on the back of their clubs recent statement about fan behaviour by launching a firework today 😂

Any songs in the home end today?

8 hours ago, AJF said:

A Rangers fan talking about other clubs fans use of pyro 

Animated GIF

5 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

A Rangers fan talking about other clubs fans use of pyro 

Animated GIF

Youre Going Down Joel Mchale GIF by ABC Network

8 hours ago, AJF said:

Again, if past (or hypothetical future) behaviour of a club or its fans precludes you from commenting on pretty much anything, then we wouldn’t have a whole lot to say on here.

Edited by AJF

Just now, Leith Green said:

Apparently you are not allowed to talk about these as they happened "in the past".

Who is suggesting that? I am saying the opposite 😂

1 minute ago, AJF said:

Who is suggesting that? I am saying the opposite 😂

That being the case, why didn't you mention the Rangers fans sectarian singing at the same time as you mentioned the pyro?

Or are you just a hypocrite?

3 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

That being the case, why didn't you mention the Rangers fans sectarian singing at the same time as you mentioned the pyro?

Or are you just a hypocrite?

Which song yesterday do you deem to be sectarian? There was no Billy Boys sung which is usually the offending one.

Edited by AJF

8 minutes ago, AJF said:

Which song yesterday do you deem to be sectarian? There was no Billy Boys sung which is usually the offending one.

I dont pay that close attention as almost all your songs are in this category, I was merely making the point that you laughably pull up Hibs fans for a flare and say nothing about your own dafties.

I did hear Build My Gallows at one point and I am fairly sure I heard the Derrys Walls pish..............

6 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I dont pay that close attention as almost all your songs are in this category, I was merely making the point that you laughably pull up Hibs fans for a flare and say nothing about your own dafties.

I did hear Build My Gallows at one point and I am fairly sure I heard the Derrys Walls pish..............

I just felt launching a firework (not a flare) was rather topical given the recent comments on fan behaviour.

Build My Gallows was definitely sung, although I don’t think that could ever be regarded as sectarian. Not sure about Derry’s Walls either.

But again, I’m not sure how that would prevent me from commenting about a Hibs fan launching a firework.

1 hour ago, Lurkst said:

A bit silly from whoever runs the Hibs account,  that could be seen as accusing the ref of bias rather than banter. Personally I thought it was quite funny when Tav scored 6 minutes later and they were bombarded with "who had 26 minutes".

48 minutes ago, bennett said:

A bit silly from whoever runs the Hibs account,  that could be seen as accusing the ref of bias rather than banter. 

I thought you lot were supposed to be famous for having a sense of humour....................

31 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I thought you lot were supposed to be famous for having a sense of humour....................

I understand you may think differently, but Rangers fans and the SFA / SPFL hierarchy are not the same people. Even if they share a similar fashion sense.

Just now, Orbix said:

I understand you may think differently, but Rangers fans and the SFA / SPFL hierarchy are not the same people. Even if they share a similar fashion sense.

Bit of a difference between beaks in suits and horrendously overweight males in their 50s in elastic waisted Sports Direct Trackie bottoms and XXXXL replica shirts.