Cove are absolute balls, but there seems to have been sig ificsnt Buckfast consumed by our team. 

Still, fucking Cove for the playoffs should be all the motivation we need. Added to their scandalous treatment of Ola Lawal. 

Do it for Ola boys. 

Having accidentally put 5 past Alloa and 7 past Montrose we really should be looking to restore the balance of the universe here. Falkirk 10 Cove 0. Lawal to launch a bar of soap from the main stand that scuds Hartley right in the back of the head 

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

16 hours ago, Baggio said:

We owe it to Montrose to give this lot a doing. 

But, lots of booze to be sweated out this week so I'll settle for not getting beat! 

Please and Thank you😀

some holy water sprinkled around the dugout and garlic hung from the stadium doors should be enough to keep the grease monkey off of the premises.

Falkirk win and keep the party going till the big one away to Accies

12 hours ago, BPM said:

Don’t think they have a fit striker 

Connell will be fit. Megginson missed the the last game but wasn't said how long he is out for and Burrell went off injured but like Mitch wasn't said how long he's out for. One fit striker isn't great though.

Edited by covefan97

55 minutes ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

Forecast is terrible.  40-50mph winds could cause problems.  

To be dry at least. Their only tactic is pumping it long so high winds won’t suit them.

Sadly other events will ensure that I’m not travelling today it’s a shame as I like seeing us play in a proper fitba stadium. Hopefully where we are we might get to watch the game on telly. 

I had to laugh at the pish the club churn out about a ‘patched’ up squad. If we hadn’t let players go on loan that the manager fell out with we wouldn’t have a patched up squad.

If we keep it under 3 I will view that as a moral victory.