32 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

Fyvie is done & his kick out is not a sign of frustration but one of a poor professional picking up his final pay day under false pretences.

Fyvie is a very good player and if he was in a team like Falkirk you would all be saying the same! When he's fit he's usually our best player. Injuries and playing in a dreadful team haven't helped him recently but still a very good player. Our only consistent threat from midfield.

30 minutes ago, Rocco said:

Steady on. Even in a poor Cove team you can see Fyvie is a very good player. If it wasn’t for injuries he’d still be playing at a higher level 

He looked about as mobile as me and I am a 60 year old fat boy with knackered knees.

4 minutes ago, BPM said:

The Hartley stuff is starting to grind my gears. Boring as now.

The game was another superb display outside 15 minutes before HT. Since Tait has gone into CM we have just got better and better. 

Avoid defeat at Hamilton and Invincibles is going to happen. 

Once Hartley is sacked, it’ll be exorcised. Though 10/12 pts and 10-1 aggregate is a decent exorcism. 

Tait was wonderful, sublime footballer. It’s mad that we don’t miss Lang or Hendo, both real POTY contenders. 

100 goals is now realistic too. 

Fair play to Mackie and Tait. Really thought we would miss Lang and Henderson but they have been excellent since coming in. Especially Tait, what a fucking baller he is and MotM today for me.

Fyvie is clearly Cove's best player by a distance but should have been off for his ridiculous kick out at McCann. May he continue to rot away the rest of his career at this level, along with Hartley. The only regret was not taking 10 off the greasy tramp with some sloppy finishing.

Another really enjoyable game and great to see Agyeman get another goal off the bench which his play deserved. Thought there would be a bit of a hangover from last week's party but totally professional throughout. Onto Hamilton next week now and 4 games left to keep the unbeaten run going 

Now, I’m sure I will be slated by players dads and longstanding superfans to my face but our club is in a fucking mess and time for someone to come out and admit it and tell us what the future is. 

Ive written countless times that the new manager needs to be someone who knows the transfer market at this level, develop the younger talent and energise the team. The numbers on the bench is a joke, Harley’s pish all week about a patch up squad is a joke. He fell out with players who have disappeared and others loaned out with little forward planning. The antics when any fan dares to criticise anyone in that dugout is staggering. 

I can see us missing the playoffs by 6/7 points. Hartley is going I’ve no doubt, the players on the park can’t do any more than they did today, it’s up to those in a position to make change happen to do it sooner rather than later.  

Edited by Watson Nimrod

18 minutes ago, BPM said:

The game was another superb display outside 15 minutes before HT. Since Tait has gone into CM we have just got better and better. 

Nope...we can never forget the damage he done to our club by bringing jokers in from non league down sarf..I'll remain convinced there was an incentive outwith team building for him to do so

12 minutes ago, spratte said:

I thought Agyeman was terrific when he came on and can’t understand why he hasn’t had more game time this season tbh

Having the top scorer in the SPFL ahead of him probably.

7 minutes ago, Hugh Hillshaveyes said:

Nope...we can never forget the damage he done to our club by bringing jokers in from non league down sarf..I'll remain convinced there was an incentive outwith team building for him to do so

Of course it’s not going to be forgotten, it’s in our history books, just like the late 70s. 

The rawness of it should be over it after today though.  We’re the champions, back in the league we were relegated from mainly caused by him and we’ve humped his team. 

Time to move on imo.

37 minutes ago, spratte said:

I thought Agyeman was terrific when he came on and can’t understand why he hasn’t had more game time this season tbh

Yeah, don't get this. Not playing him is why we have struggled so much this season.

Oh...

1 hour ago, BPM said:

Agreed on the Hartley stuff. Time to grow up and move on.

Yep, all for drawing a line under that particular part of our history. Today was the perfect way to do that, hopefully our paths will not cross again for a very long time.

1 hour ago, spratte said:

Because he has been very inconsistent.

1 hour ago, spratte said:

Agyeman was excellent. Understandably hard for him to dislodge Morrison but he is a much better option than Ross for me- more direct and more end product.

Just now, PedroMoutinho said:

Agyeman was excellent. Understandably hard for him to dislodge Morrison but he is a much better option than Ross for me- more direct and more end product.

Got to disagree, Agyeman on his game is borderline unplayable but unfortunately he has a tendency to beat several opponents then trip over the ball or cross the ball out of the park.

Ross may not be as flash but is much more reliable, obviously todays miss excepted!

14 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Got to disagree, Agyeman on his game is borderline unplayable but unfortunately he has a tendency to beat several opponents then trip over the ball or cross the ball out of the park.

Ross may not be as flash but is much more reliable, obviously todays miss excepted!

I would say Agyeman has contributed much more in terms of goals and assists than Ross. 8 goals and 4 assists compared to 2 goals and 5 assists.

Ross for me doesn’t contribute much in too many games whereas Agyeman is more of a handful for defenders (even if unpredictable).

4 hours ago, covefan97 said:

Fyvie was a very good player and if he was in a team like Falkirk you would all be saying the same! When he's fit he's usually our best player. Injuries and playing in a dreadful team haven't helped him recently but still a very good player. Our only consistent threat from midfield.

I've corrected the tense for you.

2 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

6 goals and 3 assists for Alfie in very limited league game time compared to 1 league goal for Ross - if there’s only space for one of them next year I’d be keeping Alfie given he’s our player under contract