Brother Beaton v Celtic: Apr 7th - 12:00

1 minute ago, Disco Duck said:

I don’t think either are a foul, but I guess it balances out.  VAR is shit.

Thought the Celtic boy was clearly fouled tbh. 

Just now, Busta Nut said:

The Ibrox crowd have mistaken the ref overturning a decision after VAR a couple of times now. Stupid kunts

I imagine it's just second nature for them to think the VAR decision is in their favour.

Just now, Busta Nut said:

The Ibrox crowd have mistaken the ref overturning a decision after VAR a couple of times now. Stupid kunts

It’s like pavlov’s dog - they’re conditioned to assume the referee’s decision will be going their way. 

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I imagine it's just second nature for them to think the VAR decision is in their favour.

You’d have thought they’d know by now that the VAR TV signal after a trip to the monitor means changing the on-field decision. 

They’ve seen it enough times. 

Just now, The Master said:

You’d have thought they’d know by now that the VAR TV signal after a trip to the monitor means changing the on-field decision. 

They’ve seen it enough times. 

To be fair, they probably thought Beaton was giving them all some masonic signal.

I’ll get this in at 13.24 while the match is still underway. It relates to Monday’s news outlets….

‘Authorities condemn the shocking scenes that took place in (insert Glasgow location here) following yesterday’s Old Firm match at Ibrox. Police were called as….’

‘It’s unacceptable’ - say the Scottish Government. Again. Again. Again.

Var is ruining the game but some hierarchy twat will be making money out of it so it'll stay. I wish the Sfa would grow a pair & scrap it at the end of the season. 

Just now, pozbaird said:

I’ll get this in at 13.24 while the match is still underway. It relates to Monday’s news outlets….

‘Authorities condemn the shocking scenes that took place in (insert Glasgow location here) following yesterday’s Old Firm match at Ibrox. Police were called as….’

‘It’s unacceptable’ - say the Scottish Government. Again. Again. Again.

I blame the schools

Just now, Jacky1990 said:

To be fair, they probably thought Beaton was giving them all some masonic signal.

People often mistake it for the shape of a TV but it's actually him drawing his local lodge.