The Scottish Junior Cup Semi Finals

1 minute ago, Darvel legend said:

See anything else 😂😂😂

Darvel time wasting from the first minute 🙂

Talbot played well just didn't create enough. 

3 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Darvel time wasting from the first minute 🙂

Talbot played well just didn't create enough. 

Mate joking aside the standard is dreadful , 2 average teams with nothing between them , we were better side last week and talbot better team the night but I think we probably shaded it over the 2 legs 

4 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

See anything else 😂😂😂

Wow here we go Darvel legend u take ur 2 men and a dog to Broadwood  have ur day out just don't forget when it comes to big games u lot bottle it oh make sure u give the pie man the send off he deserves which is coming home with nothing just to show all the money he has spent over the years got him nowhere 

1 minute ago, Darvel legend said:

Mate joking aside the standard is dreadful , 2 average teams with nothing between them , we were better side last week and talbot better team the night but I think we probably shaded it over the 2 legs 

The standard of Scottish football is dreadful from top to bottom.

Regardless of what anyone thinks this is a totally diluted version of the Scottish junior cup .

Darvel will win it but cmon it's lost most of if not all its magic and is now a glorified west of Scotland cup ( challenge me please regarding the last four ) In a geographical level In saying otherwise. 

For me Darvel controlled the game till the Talbot goal and then hung on for the rest of the game, for the village it’s a great achievement, I’m home telling my two boys about the last Junior Cup Final we were in and how proud their grandpa would be about getting to the final, great to see some old Darvel players there tonight that I’ve not seen for twenty plus years, thats what this cup means to traditional Junior teams.

20 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

Regardless of what anyone thinks this is a totally diluted version of the Scottish junior cup .

Darvel will win it but cmon it's lost most of if not all its magic and is now a glorified west of Scotland cup ( challenge me please regarding the last four ) In a geographical level In saying otherwise. 

Who cares we are in the final 

34 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

Spot on 

56 minutes ago, Vanderbilt said:

Well worth it to have league games sat,mon,wed and sat coming up then.

Done it for years including last season where we dragged our tired body's to Meadow Park and PUMPED YOUR LOT IN THE WEST FINAL.

9 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Bullshit all our parents have mostly passed away unfortunately but ask them what trophy they would loved to have won and to a man they would have said the Scottish junior cup 

If you told them there were about 100 less clubs and no East representation they might not be as impressed 😂