3 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

That’s fucking tinpot! Not even won the league yet and invading the pitch 😂 😂 😂 

I kind of agree with the sentiment, but I'd be interested to see the price you would get on Raith winning the league.

Edited by Alert Mongoose

3 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

I kind of agree with the sentiment, I'd be interested to see the price you would get on Raith winning the league.

I know but surely you wait till it’s 100% guaranteed? Or are you going to invade the pitch every game until it’s actually happened? 

Eta- Arbroath and Greenock nothing to play for…

Edited by ryanayr1987

Just now, Alert Mongoose said:

I kind of agree with the sentiment, I'd be interested to see the price you would get on Raith winning the league.

I will happily offer good odds against it if anyone’s interested…

1 minute ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I know but surely you wait till it’s 100% guaranteed? Or are you going to invade the pitch every game until it’s actually happened? 

The next game is at Airdrie, and we love a pitch invasion there, so probably.

Posted (edited)

Completely farcical red card there imo.

Felt we applied ourselves okay today and probably merited a point.

Congrats lads.

Edited by AUcal

Wasn't able to get to the game but watched it. Felt like United (the home team) controlled it without being especially dangerous. A nervy performance.

Good to get it settled though and a massive relief.

Credit to Goodwin he's got us up first time of asking and that's all we can really ask for.

Congratulations to United! I'm looking forward to the return of Dundee derbies in the top league next season.

Credit and thanks to the players and to Jim Goodwin. Big thanx to the supporters too - quite often let down, but they have followed the team in good numbers home and away. In fact, I give my vote for Player of the Season to the United support. Tremendous effort!

Better team lost tbh but nae complaints.  Another week closer to safety and a Nick McCalister free end of season.  

25 minutes ago, CYBERSHED said:

Congratulations to United! I'm looking forward to the return of Dundee derbies in the top league next season.

Credit and thanks to the players and to Jim Goodwin. Big thanx to the supporters too - quite often let down, but they have followed the team in good numbers home and away. In fact, I give my vote for Player of the Season to the United support. Tremendous effort!

Will be ACE to have United in the league again, that is if County stay up. Best away day there is IMO!!

Also pack out County's ground each & every time. Noisy support, quality. Now just for these inevitable play offs...

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

Delighted for Mochrie, hopefully that gives him the boost to hit the next level

Genuinely interested in what you think that is?

Spoiler

Top end league one/lower end championship?

6 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Genuinely interested in what you think that is?

Hide contents

Top end league one/lower end championship?

I'd say someone who should feature regularly in the Championship, and have regular impact, not the hit and miss stuff we see from him.

I don't think he is or has the potential to be better than Chalmers, but I'd say he has enough to be a solid Championship player if he can find some consistency

35 minutes ago, Sonam said:

Will be ACE to have United in the league again, that is if County stay up. Best away day there is IMO!!

Also pack out County's ground each & every time. Noisy support, quality. Now just for these inevitable play offs...

C’mon man, believe! Think it’s St Johnstone’s time…

2 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Eta- Arbroath and Greenock nothing to play for…

Ffs. It's 100% guaranteed. 

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

I'd say someone who should feature regularly in the Championship, and have regular impact, not the hit and miss stuff we see from him.

I don't think he is or has the potential to be better than Chalmers, but I'd say he has enough to be a solid Championship player if he can find some consistency

I was saying before the game that I’d give Mochrie and Meekison one more season, but that I think both Glass and Chalmers are now at the point where they should be moving on.

The upside with Mochrie is that I think he could get a good amount of goals if it clicks for him.  A bit like Fotheringham, who seemed to go for ages getting lots of promising chances, without taking them….then all of a sudden, this season, double figures.

A big challenge for both Mochrie and Meekison would be that they would have to do that in the Premier, not the Championship, presumably on limited opportunities from the bench, after we’ve strengthened the squad.

Both Mochrie and Meekison still seem a bit too slight, and maybe not physical enough to be trusted in rough and tumble of games.  Thomson is similarly slight, but his reading of game and tenacity seem to make that less of an issue in games (maybe the position he plays too)