Todays scores 27/4

Great display by beith today and 5 nil up early doors ,  glenafton finally finishing with 9 men didn't have any real relevance on the outcome at all,  one game at a time for us as always and three incredibly tough cup finals coming our way .

31 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Right everyone, whatever you do don't say Beith will win the league. They hate that!

What ever you say don’t say someone else will win the league unless it’s talbot they don’t like that……even though they haven’t been close to winning it

13 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

Great display by beith today and 5 nil up early doors ,  glenafton finally finishing with 9 men didn't have any real relevance on the outcome at all,  one game at a time for us as always and three incredibly tough cup finals coming our way .

You can rest players for the play off and still win the league….

22 minutes ago, Shanner said:

We were poor.no lack of effort but it was all perspiration and no inspiration. 

I thought we were decent first half but second half we were poor.

Another 2 poor goals lost teams dont have to work hard to score against us we continually make it easy for them.

Rob Roy 2 Meadow 2

Four goals, should be a great game  eh?

It wasn't. Roy scored early doors, Meadow equalised just before HT and went 2-1 up with a couple of minutes to go. The Roy managed to force in a late leveller. Standard throughout poor.

There are still plenty of points to be won, but if we can't get past the basement club, how are we to get anything out of Talbot or Darvel?

Beith 9 glenafton 0 Diver 3, Docherty, Monti, Monk, Rough, Wilson & Findlay with the goals.  A devastating first 22 mins from beith put us 5-0 up, glens ended the game with 9 men (was 6-0 at the time) Glenafton left a few out today and it showed.  Pics by clicking the link

https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjBo63g

2 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Right everyone, whatever you do don't say Beith will win the league. They hate that!

We still have slim chance of retaining out title.  3 huge games to go. 

1 hour ago, KirkieRR said:

Rob Roy 2 Meadow 2

Four goals, should be a great game  eh?

It wasn't. Roy scored early doors, Meadow equalised just before HT and went 2-1 up with a couple of minutes to go. The Roy managed to force in a late leveller. Standard throughout poor.

There are still plenty of points to be won, but if we can't get past the basement club, how are we to get anything out of Talbot or Darvel?

Just cos I can't be arsed going looking. When did the rabs last win a league game? I seem to remember them having a decent start but that was a long time ago! 

8 minutes ago, bc57 said:

How many goals has Ciaran Diver scored this season?  Surely there will be senior teams sniffing about him for next season?

41 so far 

Edited by stumpy

4 hours ago, andy25 said:

I thought we were decent first half but second half we were poor.

Another 2 poor goals lost.* teams don*'t have to work hard to score against us we continually make it easy for them.

Fixed that for you after your attempt to have a go at me with similar pish at 5 30 am! ☺

Gee it a bye noo grammar policeman.

Just now, happy said:

Fixed that for you after your attempt to have a go at me with similar pish at 5 30 am! ☺

Gee it a bye noo grammar policeman.

🤣🤣🤣

Lose & loose are two completely different words happychappy 🤣

4 hours ago, jaggyness said:

Just cos I can't be arsed going looking. When did the rabs last win a league game? I seem to remember them having a decent start but that was a long time ago! 

Now you're asking. Would have to check. There have been a few draws, but....