Gers v Stripes - Sunday fitba spectacular

Posted (edited)

By the laws of the game it's a penalty and a red card.  It's the laws themselves that are fucking stupid.

That all being said, if it happened at the other end would it be the same 2 decisions?

I suspect not.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

By the laws of the game it's a penalty and a red card.  That does mean that the laws themselves are fucking stupid.

That all being said, if it happened at the other end would it be the same 2 decisions?

I suspect not.

and thats the issue for me. i’ve no problem if its a consistent decision but we all know as fans of non old firm clubs, there is no way that the same decision is being made for Dundee, Hibs, Aberdeen or any other club that isn’t Rangers or Celtic.

5 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

images (5).jpeg

One of a dozen dodgy decisions in that match (I was there). The only one that went against Sellick, the only one that was raged about in the press afterwards, the only one that was the subject of a 'Dae You Know Who We Ur?' request for clarification to the SFA.

But the records still say the Caley won and it is rather delicious.

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Crocker spontaneously combusting here.

w**k.

And now its all set up for DERBY DAY!

And then the c**t can have a moral dilemma about being RangersTV or CelticTV for that one.