24/25 - New Kits

So...... a lot was said tonight about the kits. Basically what we saw on Tuesday is not the finalised version of the kit and a modified version will be released when the sponsorship deal is finalised.

Also, there will be a third kit which will be the actual limited edition 150th anniversary kit.

This third kit and our away kits will hopefully be absolute crackers to cancel out the damage done by the "home kit" so far.

It's exhausting following Accies lol

Edited by Beckford

3 hours ago, Diamond1924 said:

Very decent 

IMG_4015.jpeg

Reverse of the 21(?) away kit,black main grey diamond which I loved.

Being a complete sucker for the recent spate of 'hang it in the Louvre'Airdrie taps over the past few seasons,chevron atrocity excepted, this one will be getting added to the collection.

1 hour ago, jaggyness said:

That's probably the best Joma kit I've seen 👍🏻

I tend to agree, but we've not seen the kit, just the shirt. Who knows what Accies-esque horrors may have been clipped from south of that image.

51 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

I tend to agree, but we've not seen the kit, just the shirt. Who knows what Accies-esque horrors may have been clipped from south of that image.

Matching shorts and socks . . . Screenshot_20240719_214709_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6dd75b4bba01cb5d29099a74a35b40b2.jpg

6 hours ago, starshot131 said:

Very nice, but I can't take "holemasters" seriously on any top

Airdrie Bois are the original holemasters.

You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.

Screenshot_20240720-064936.png.4a225c373b5a3a1a8de6263381c0162b.png

7 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Screenshot_20240711-190009.pngIMG_4015.jpeg

So, which is the better of the 2 black kits?

Vote now.

My vote goes to Clydebank.

Pars top is nice 🤮 wash my mouth out, but that Airdrie top is a belter and wins it for me.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

9 hours ago, starshot131 said:

Very nice, but I can't take "holemasters" seriously on any top

Nonsense, it's a great name for a sponsor, up there with the Toughsheet Stadium at Bolton.

9 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

I think at this stage it's pretty apparent that once again we win the strip contest for the season. Just consistent loveliness across all of the releases.

20240720_013401-COLLAGE.jpg

Three superb strips. Even an iffy’ sponsor name cannot spoil them. 

On 19/07/2024 at 19:14, jaggyness said:

That's probably the best Joma kit I've seen 👍🏻

Interestingly our kit doesn’t really have anything to do with Joma. We have a deal with Football Nation who do the arranging & manufacturing, and it’s them who have a license agreement with Joma to put the badge on it.

Also the kits are exactly the same garment as last year, just with the colour of the collar and the logo placement changed (haven’t seen the kit so unsure if it has the panels down the side).