24/25 - New Kits

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

Yeah that's not great is it. Haven't been a fan of the O'Neills kits at all.

I've liked some of the stuff O'Neills have been doing and was disappointed Morton didn't give them a go.

Partick top's a stinker though. Shades of the Caley 22/23 home top, both of which look like they've got a high vis vest on over a tshirt (over a '95 Dortmund kit in this case).

Edited by Jamie_M

12 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

This one isn’t great, but we’ve had some crackers in our 4(?) years with O’Neills. Both home and away.

This seems a blip rather than an indication that they’re some sort of Joma-level outfit.

Joma have done a very good with the Morton kits over the last few seasons. Quality of the tops and training gear I've bought have all been excellent. No complaints here.

10 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

This one isn’t great, but we’ve had some crackers in our 4(?) years with O’Neills. Both home and away.

This seems a blip rather than an indication that they’re some sort of Joma-level outfit.

I think this is the fifth kit they’ve done for us, and this monstrosity is the first really, really bad one. The league one kit wasn’t great, but still not on the level of some of Joma shite. 

47 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

IMG_5626.thumb.jpeg.95f521cde4807ff9ec3e4d96bb4c007a.jpeg

A solid 1/10 effort from us. 

The alignment of the sponsor, badge and manufacturer is absolutely criminal. Why are they all stacked on top so closely, really strange decision. Kills what would have been a decent kit imo

4 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

The alignment of the sponsor, badge and manufacturer is absolutely criminal. Why are they all stacked on top so closely, really strange decision. Kills what would have been a decent kit imo

Right.  I actually think it's a decent enough effort - or would be if the manufacturer's logo and club badge had been placed on the left and right-side on the red section in line with where the club badge is now.

56 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

IMG_5626.thumb.jpeg.95f521cde4807ff9ec3e4d96bb4c007a.jpeg

A solid 1/10 effort from us. 

Will reserve final judgement until I've seen it in the flesh. I guess the back will be a plain yellow panel, which is rubbish. However, from this view it's one of the best kits we've had for years.

22 minutes ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

Joma have done a very good with the Morton kits over the last few seasons. Quality of the tops and training gear I've bought have all been excellent. No complaints here.

I don’t think there were many issues with the physical quality of the stuff when we had Joma for the best part of a decade; it was more just that their kits felt like generic off-the-shelf templates every year with the club badge and sponsors stuck somewhere.

I like our kits to be a bit more bespoke than just something you could buy for a tenner at Sports Direct and iron on a badge. Joma stuff always just looked cheap imo.

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

Aye, if the sponsor was binned and the O'Neills and club crest moved down into that space, it would be a lot better imo.

Edited by Claudia Gentile

33 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Why are they wearing high viz jackets?

So yous Hoofers can see us better when you're propping up the bottom of the league .

We've always been late to the party with releasing our new strips however from a recent interview with Barrowman this upcoming seasons tops have been at the club for a while however the club are wanting to release other news first. Between a couple of signings we've got season ticket news next then the tops according to Barrowman on Twitter. For once it looks like we've have our strips available to buy earlier than previous seasons (mid June was quoted). Think last season it was the end of June we revealed the home top but was well into July before revealing the away top. We had bespoke tops last season so no idea if that'll be the case this season or an off the shelf template - I'm sure the home will be blue 😄. They've done well to keep things under wraps thus far. I'm sure this'll ruffle a few feathers with other Rovers fans but personally I thought last seasons tops were boufin (home one in particular) and was the first season in a long time I've never bought the new tops.