Queen's Park v Airdrie - the season's climax

11 minutes ago, diamondman said:

Alistair Spalding is a new name for me. Can such as Arran fill me in on his credentials?

He’s from the youth team. Think he came on in the cup game at Dundee last season and has been on the bench a few times too.

Very flat from us and QP had a more positive approach and edged most of the attacking chances. Good shots for both goals but there was a wee bit nervy stuff before the second. Clearly our play off need was more important but we'll have to be so much more up for it. 

7 hours ago, Mybitchunderprotest said:

Is Ruari Paton one of the biggest arseholes to have ever played the beautiful game? (rhetorical question)

In short, yes. Would have him in a heartbeat though!

An incredibly silly season. Brilliant from the boys from start to finish. Would have been so easy to freeze under pressure.

Absolutely not a shadow of a doubt QP deserved to win that game last night, truth be told they looked like the only side on the park with something to play for.  Said to my mate at the game when we went 1-0 down, I'd take that with no injuries or suspensions and for a period on the park it looked like both sides agreed! Couple of poor errors leading to the goals, but 2 very good finishes all the same.

I'm not going to dissect the game too much as tbh I don't think we'll take much from it with so many changes, and it was nice to see the coaching staff looking a bit more relaxed during the game and able to actually just sit and watch a game without too much pressure of a result.

Not the best game we'll see, but good minutes in the legs for a few.