Aberdeen v St. Johnstone (If anyone cares)

1 minute ago, PSJ.84 said:

Gone 4-4-2

4-4-2 with Carey at LB, and a midfield of 4 central players.

Callum Davidson panic era classic.

I say this most weeks but the red TV commentary is just awful. 

This st Johnstone team are just not very good. Should be scoring more than one here 

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Now 4-4-2 with Carey and left back and May on the left of midfield.

We're losing this by more than one.

2 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

Phillips is done 

They're all dreadful. By far and away the worst squad we've had in the top league.

Just now, GTG_03 said:

This st Johnstone team are just not very good. Should be scoring more than one here 

It's not an exaggeration to say we couldve comfortably conceded 10+ goals over our previous 170 minutes of football.

Do you think their tactical training is have everyone standing on a line with a ball and then Sidibe and Kimpioka take turns at running away as fast as they can while the rest of the guys shell the balls over their heads

He’s no tactical knowledge, all he has are quips for jambos to use as memes. He’s a waste of a wage. 

Craig Levout. 

Posted (edited)

f**k off Craig Levein. 

I still can't believe St Johnstone have an ex Scotland manager as manager. Doesn't sound right. 

I also can't believe we have an ex Scotland manager as manager and he's absolutely, seemingly deliberately, fucking hopeless. 

Thank christ that for all he is fucking hopeless there was a brief window where he was competent enough to get us the few points needed to stay off 12th, given I honestly thought we'd go down with less than 10 points at one stage before he came in. 

Thanks to that we at least have the inevitable playoff defeat before we're confirmed as a championship team, so thanks Craig. Now f**k off 

Edited by FrankChickens1

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

St. Mirren away February 2022

2 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

St. Mirren away February 2022

Yeah there's shades of it.

Looking forward to the Eric Nicolson article claiming this was good performance ruined by a referee getting it wrong.

Posted (edited)

Ross County score. We're in trouble and we'll finish in the play-off position, but I feel pretty relaxed about our chances of staying up. The quality of Championship teams is even worse. We regroup in the summer and go again, hopefully with a new manager.

Edited by The Real Saints

2 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Ross County score. We're in trouble and we'll finish in the play-off position, but I feel pretty relaxed about our chances of staying up. The quality of Championship teams is even worse. We regroup in the summer and go again, hopefully with a new manager.

We could easily go into those games without a win in six or seven (I think). Levein has completely shat the bed as have most of the players.