πŸ”΄πŸ”΅ The Caley v Montrose πŸ”΅πŸ”΅

On 05/05/2024 at 19:26, Grumpy Soo-sider said:

Sadly not - The final will be on BBC Alba on 15th and 18th March.

Ffs, I missed it. Who won?Β 

On 05/05/2024 at 20:42, Links_Park_Dynamo said:

Pretty sure Falkirk fans said this as did Hamilton and Queen of the South when they came down to League 1.Β 

Pretty sure not a single QoS fan will have said such a ridiculous thing tbh.Β 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, PB1994 said:

Aye, I believe I’ve read the rules wrong.Β 

We will absolutely be being tight-fisted. We don’t have a lot of cash so can’t really afford to let everyone in for nothing.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that btw. It's just bizarre to caveat it with "Due to SPFL rules." Either makes Inverness look like they don't know the rules or are deceptive.

Edited by LeodhasXD

1 hour ago, JagsCG said:

Β£15 for a no-commentary pixellot Β stream seems a bit steep, even if it is a big game.Β 

Could be worse. Could be a Β£15Β  Pixellot stream with Andy Bannerman commentating.Β 

1 hour ago, Fraz said:

Could be worse. Could be a Β£15Β  Pixellot stream with Andy Bannerman commentating.Β 

Christ, remember that absolute roaster. Yet another in a long list of blunders from our esteemed leadership hierarchyΒ 

5 hours ago, JagsCG said:

Β£15 for a no-commentary pixellot Β stream seems a bit steep, even if it is a big game.Β 

I'd pay extra for no-commentary on any TV game - stadium noise is all you need.

Looking forward to this tonight COYM. Pressure is all on ICT give it a goΒ  and see what happens football is a funny old game.

Big Dunc to have Ross Campbell by the throat at some point in the game is my prediction 😜

Posted (edited)

I’ve never seen Montrose play since last season, but they reached the playoffs on merit so must pose a decent threat. ICT on the other hand have played some really good football this season, that televised performance against Raith would and should put the fear into any team in this league. No an easy one to call, but if ICT play anything like they did in that Raith game then Montrose will have more than a handful to contend with.Β 

Edited by Wacky

9 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

Absolutely nothing wrong with that btw. It's just bizarre to caveat it with "Due to SPFL rules." Either makes Inverness look like they don't know the rules or are deceptive.

Aye, I’ve got no issues with it but as you say a bit bizarre to use that as the reason if it’s not the actual rule.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, JagsCG said:

Can only assume its because when the Caley are in town its Premium Box Office entertainment.

Edited by bdu98196

Posted (edited)

Should this pish not be in the League 1 forum?

Billy Mackay to miss a penalty, Caley fans abuse his son again, battery farm thrown out, Caley dead.Β  "Chefs Kiss"

Edited by Pete the Jakey

1 minute ago, Pete the Jakey said:

Billy Mackay to miss a penalty, Caley fans abuse his son again, battery farm thrown out, Caley dead.Β  "French Kiss"

This post, if you like, can be moved anywhere you want.

27 minutes ago, Pete the Jakey said:

Billy Mackay to miss a penalty, Caley fans abuse his son again, battery farm thrown out, Caley dead.Β  "French Kiss"

Who are you intending on French kissing?

On 05/05/2024 at 20:42, Links_Park_Dynamo said:

Pretty sure Falkirk fans said this as did Hamilton and Queen of the South when they came down to League 1. Β Let’s see what happens after 2 legs if it’s our village or your wee hamlet that makes it throughΒ 

Aye, right ... we came down purely on merit, because we were guff ... and we all knew it, every single one of us.

36 minutes ago, Pete the Jakey said:

Β 
Β 

Pete the jakey?Β 

Wi a post like this yer mair like methadone Mick. Β 

Posted (edited)

Unfortunately my motor vehicle is requiring a stay at the car hospital and I can’t make this game tonight.Β 

Safe travels to all making the tripΒ 

Cammy Kerr to put Michael Gardyne 6 foot in the air would be pleasingΒ 

Edited by Central Belt Caley

1 minute ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Unfortunately my motor vehicle is requiring a stay at the car hospital and I can’t make this game tonight.Β 

Safe travels to all making the tripΒ 

Cammy Kerr to put Michael Gardyne 6 6 foot in the air would be pleasingΒ 

Is that Micheal Gardyne number 6, 6 foot in the air? Or two times 6 foot in the air =12 foot in total? Or 66 foot in the air and you didn’t mean to leave a gap between the two sixes?Β 
πŸ˜‰