πŸ”΄πŸ”΅ The Caley v Montrose πŸ”΅πŸ”΅

2 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Looks like it’s a Pixellot stream (the same nonsense one we had during Covid)

Β 

Looking forward to 90 mins of Gary Bollan cam.

6 hours ago, Links_Park_Dynamo said:

Aye PPV is available for the matchΒ 

IMG_1240.jpeg

Is that the wee Brazilian lad that played a wee bit for us a few seasons ago? Machado or somethingΒ 

10 minutes ago, Ott said:

Is that the wee Brazilian lad that played a wee bit for us a few seasons ago? Machado or somethingΒ 

Yep.Β  I think he played once off the bench for us.Β  I thought he went to DUndee Utd but reading his wiki he didn't.

Everyone's free to charge whatever they want for these playoffs - the only playoffs where the SPFL has to make money is the Premiership/Championship one.

Not the Championship/League One playoff.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

Everyone's free to charge whatever they want for these playoffs - the only playoffs where the SPFL has to make money is the Premiership/Championship one.

Not the Championship/League One playoff.

The Premiership playoffs are the ones between the Premiership and Championship teams and the Championship playoffs are these ones. The club are correct with the rules on this one.

Edited by PB1994

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

The Premiership playoffs are the ones between the Premiership and Championship teams and the Championship playoffs are these ones. The club are correct with the rules on this one.

We're always in the playoffs. I can guarantee you only once we've charged and it got such blowback from the fans it's not even been considered again. It's not mandated by the SPFL you can't offer it on the season book. That section only applies to the playoff to the top league.

added some excerpts from the rules to show the distinction being made.

image.png.d8ba502d1937b84dc15b1607e7b87b20.png

image.png.47f72f926eca3a92acb23d45a53e4ce5.png

Edited by LeodhasXD

Bit gutted I won’t be at this Michael Gardyne abuse fixture.

Regardless of the result, I suspect Ferguson will claim we were brilliant and harp on about the points tally he amassed in comparison to Billy Dodds.

On 04/05/2024 at 13:18, Stephen Malkmus said:

The village of Montrose shouldn't even bother turning up for this one. We're both too big to go down and too good to go down. Next.

Talking of villages, there's one missing an idiot. Fancy applying?

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

This was the last time we played Montrose in a league fixture.

Β 

Is that the season when we lost four nil to Forfar in the penultimate fixture and when the season climaxed they, having a superior goal difference to Ross County, were promoted in second place?Β 

2 hours ago, PB1994 said:

The official names of the three play-offs between the SPFL divisions (so not including the β€œpyramid play-off”) are:

Premiership/Championship
Championship/League One
League One/League Two

The first of these is governed by one set of rules that expressly prohibits entry by season ticket. The other two are governed by another at of rules that doesn’t.Β 

Inverness are in the Championship/League One play-offs. Season tickets are therefore allowed so long as the home club picks up the tab.Β 

tl;dr - Inverness are either wrong, or being tight-fisted b*****ds.Β 

7 minutes ago, The Master said:

I can't quite agree

35 minutes ago, The Master said:

The official names of the three play-offs between the SPFL divisions (so not including the β€œpyramid play-off”) are:

Premiership/Championship
Championship/League One
League One/League Two

The first of these is governed by one set of rules that expressly prohibits entry by season ticket. The other two are governed by another at of rules that doesn’t.Β 

Inverness are in the Championship/League One play-offs. Season tickets are therefore allowed so long as the home club picks up the tab.Β 

Aye, I believe I’ve read the rules wrong.Β 

We will absolutely be being tight-fisted. We don’t have a lot of cash so can’t really afford to let everyone in for nothing.

11 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Looks like it’s a Pixellot stream (the same nonsense one we had during Covid)

Β 

Β£15 for a no-commentary pixellot Β stream seems a bit steep, even if it is a big game.Β