🔴🔵 The Caley v Hamilton ⛔⛔

4 minutes ago, D-Fens Foster said:

Didn’t realise there was so much dislike for Inverness in the championship. I’ve had some unpleasant experiences up there before following Motherwell but they mainly involved the police up there who seem to be proper wankers. 

I don’t think there really is.

It’s just the P&B way that if you get relegated, bottle a big game or embarrass yourself in Europe, your club gets an almighty slagging. Them’s the rules.

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Trying to see the positives in this farcical campaign and at least we don't have to go to Falkirk next season. 

Every cloud... 

just as well. You’d get fucking horsed. 

On 11/05/2024 at 17:00, Stephen Malkmus said:

We have already proven over two legs that we are too big and too good to go down, and we shall do so again here unless we play Louis Longstaff. Thanks in advance for coming up Hamilton, and good luck in League 1 next season unless Mark Ridgers chucks in 5.

You must feel like a right fanny get doon ya muppet 

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

Yip, yous got well and truly papped off the Accies and we owned them. Just as well for you that you don’t have to come to the Invincible arena.

So so glad we don't have to travel to the ICT stadium for the next year at least. I'm sure Big Dunc is on a 2 year deal and will love to stay on!!!! Get Doon!

6 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I'd expect at least a 4 - 0 thrashing by half time. 

Dunno what to say tbh. Just a fantastic day of football. As @Todd_is_God posted last night, the past 18 months have been absolutely bizarre so hopefully this was a nice way to cap off that madness (not gonna happen).

Caley going down and Caley fans in proper heads gone efforts? What a day. What a day.

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

Some amount of overweight pitch invaders there. 

Hamilton Fatties. 

Have you not heard? Accies are massive. 

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

One of my favourite things about pitch invasions is seeing individuals wandering about the pitch not quite sure what to do, ending up like somebody at the start of Saving Private Ryan looking for their arm somewhere.

This was literally me. Said all through the play-offs that I wouldn't go on the park if we went up, then decided to go for it at full-time and didn't have a clue what to do when I got there. At least Mikey Hewitt now knows that his hair game is recognised.