🔴🔵 The Caley v Hamilton ⛔⛔

6 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

A minor blip compared to the all-encompassing ecstasy I felt seeing my team lift Scotland's premier cup trophy: a feat 'Raith' fans shall never witness, an emotion they shall never enjoy

Dude, I've watched my team beat both Celtic and Rangers in cup finals, I've also watched them get beat by Bayern Munchen, in UEFA cup, remind me which diidy team put your lot out ?

ICT fans, genuinely interested here, will you set up a phoenix club or just go along to watch Clach or Ross County next season after your club folds?

19 minutes ago, Heaton said:

The Pars did piss it and came straight back up.

To be fair I was thinking of when they got relegated in 2013 and spent 4 seasons in League 1 

1 minute ago, keyser_soze said:

Dude, I've watched my team beat both Celtic and Rangers in cup finals, I've also watched them get beat by Bayern Munchen, in UEFA cup, remind me which diidy team put your lot out ?

Bayern Munich? They're pish!

1 minute ago, Enigma said:

ICT fans, genuinely interested here, will you set up a phoenix club or just go along to watch Clach or Ross County next season after your club folds?

Go back to supporting Rangers, like most Invernesians.

Good riddance and well played Accies.  Hopefully this will see the eventual demise of Inverness.  If not a few seasons at their natural level may humble them a bit.

The Championship is shaping up to be a really interesting league next season. Potentially four new sides in the league if Raith go up, which I think they will. 
A lot of sides will think they are in with a genuine shot of winning the league. 

Just now, R&Y99 said:

The Championship is shaping up to be a really...

...shite league for away days. Livi, Airdrie, Falkirk and (potentially) St Johnstone, have some of the worst stadia in the country. ICT/Hamilton is much of a muchness, but I'm sure more folk will miss the long day out to Inverness than the short trip to NDP.

1 minute ago, Super Staggie said:

Portland Club for a pint?

Or maybe Ict Social club there both the same by all accounts 😎😎😂

That's a mosque now man.

image.png.280af929ed397ed36110aefa2dba7c2f.png