433?

My guess would be...

Mitov

Wright - McGowan - Gordon - Keltjens

Smith - Phillips - MacPherson - Carey

Clark - Sidibeh

7 minutes ago, superwell87 said:

You've just jinxed that imo.

To be honest, there’s not a single St Johnstone fan who will be surprised if Theo Bair makes a significant contribution today. It’s just how our, and his, season’s have been.

I don’t think me asking him not to bite the hand that fed him makes a lot of difference. 

Im just pointing out how incredibly ungrateful that would be.

3 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I’m fine with that. Could have been a lot worse.

Yeah assume he wanted Carey on the left, and thought Smith was the best option on the right.

A bit worrying how there's a few players contracted for next season who just aren't trusted in the slightest. Even Matt Smith seemed headed that way before today.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

My guess would be...

Mitov

Smith - Phillips - MacPherson - Carey

Clark - Sidibeh

Aye that makes sense, I was thinking more like..

Mitov

Smith - Phillips - MacPherson

Sidibeh - Clark - Carey

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah assume he wanted Carey on the left, and thought Smith was the best option on the right.

A bit worrying how there's a few players contracted for next season who just aren't trusted in the slightest. Even Matt Smith seemed headed that way before today.

Keeps Drey Wright away from his best position though which seems a waste. I'd rather have put McGowan in at RB with Wright ahead of him. I guess we'll find out the plan in an hour or so..

I'm expecting Bair to go full Adebayor tbh.

90th minute winner then runs the full length of the pitch to celebrate in front of our 200 strong crowd wedged into the top tier.

Just now, Jamie_B said:

Keeps Drey Wright away from his best position though which seems a waste. I'd rather have put McGowan in at RB with Wright ahead of him. I guess we'll find out the plan in an hour or so..

Yeah I guess you've then an issue of who plays CB? Considine to me is done and is a huge problem at set plays.

Could play Olufunwa at RB but he's been out so long and looked raw even when he was playing.

Would Jaiyesimi be a better shout at RM than Smith? Would've been my call I think, but he's maybe not fit enough to start yet.

I think as well we have to have someone on the bench who could make an impact or change the game when they come on.

Not saying DJ is guaranteed to do that but probably has more potential than most.

Was thinking watching the match on Wednesday night how lacking in a player to beat an opponent 1v1 to open up space for us we are.  It makes us predictable in attack and quite easy to defend against.

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm expecting Bair to go full Adebayor tbh.

90th minute winner then runs the full length of the pitch to celebrate in front of our 200 strong crowd wedged into the top tier.

More likely to seek out Nicholson in the main stand

6 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

randall weems (@Randall26217980) / X

Thank you for this, it's genuinely bugged me for months who he reminded me of.