League Cup Group A - Dandies, Diamonds, Doonhamers, Sons & EK

Decent first half. Had the fear when Aberdeen remembered they were allowed to play fitba after the first ten but Sokler brainfart miss aside we've still mostly played how we want to. Expected a lot more from the Dons tbh.

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

We've been pretty poor with McKechnie comfortably the worst one for us IMO. Give Craic a crack in the second half. 

Can't comment on McKechnie's performance in this evenings match as I'm not there, but the more I see of him the more he reminds me of a Graham Weir / Dan Pybus type player... ie lots of energy and running about but next to no end product to match the effort.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Not watching but can imagine Jimmy is about to experience the famous pittodrie patience he came here for :lol:

Turn it on. Possibly Miovskis last appearance.

Thelin sussed Morris already.

McMaster culpable again, it’s hard to be too harsh but he dives in for the first and then god knows what he’s attempted there.

Thought McMaster started the game very well but he’s too easily out-muscled/out-thought against this level of opposition.

I guess what we’re seeing is that we have the makings of a good team but a game against Premiership opposition probably is a bit too soon in the season.

Ben Wilson’s finish, but… ooft.