The Champions League (Cup) Group B + Ayr United

50 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

Our trophy is shinier than yours...

Anyway, nice blend of fixtures to look forward to. Personally hoping for Ayr and Buckie away. 

Roll on July.

We do have Ayr & Buckie away.

On 29/05/2024 at 22:47, Ned Nederlander said:

We do have Ayr & Buckie away.

On 29/05/2024 at 22:55, Ned Nederlander said:

Actually, scrub that - I have absolutely no idea where I got that from :unsure2:

(I'll leave it up just in case I'm right)

Boom💥 

I saw the fixtures, somewhere, right after the draw, them couldn't find them again when I went looking (fecking sure I did anyhoo :unsure2:)

• 1 month later...

Barring any new signings before Tuesday night (and injuries) I can see us going with the same team as what we fielded against Killie. Seems to be our strongest eleven at this point what with Murphy still injured and Hastie and Walker maybe not quite ready yet. I’m hoping that Brown decides to go with Watret over McAllister as there’s no contest over who’s shown up the best in pre season.

Looking forward to the first competitive game of the season v United today.

Given our significant injuries in defence I'm less confident than I otherwise would have been. I'd be very happy with an exciting score draw and no more injuries to take into the league season starting.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Barring any new signings before Tuesday night (and injuries) I can see us going with the same team as what we fielded against Killie. Seems to be our strongest eleven at this point what with Murphy still injured and Hastie and Walker maybe not quite ready yet. I’m hoping that Brown decides to go with Watret over McAllister as there’s no contest over who’s shown up the best in pre season.

Any idea when Murphy and Dempsey are back? Two big players for us who baring any more signings would walk into our starting 11.

Looking forward to Tuesday. Falkirk will be a good test as to where we’re at. A team who went undefeated in the league below last season and are tipped to make the playoffs at a minimum this season.