The Champions League (Cup) Group B + Ayr United

We are really unlucky to be behind. Hit the woodwork 3 times.

Sneddon looked iffy at the goal. 

Ayr very back to front with their two CF giants. 

All to play for 2nd half. Play like we did first half we have nothing to fear. 

14 minutes ago, AUcal said:

Heard the Falkirk lads with the balaclavas on had their arses handed to them on the Somerset Road.

You're in the big leagues now boys.

I mean, I know it’s been a pishy July but balaclavas? Hey Falkirk, you’re in with the big boys now. It’s been a while and it may take you some time to get up to big team speed. It means wear time of year appropriate clothing and don’t assume people are going to run away from you. HTH.

I feel Falkirk got a bit of a reality check last night. While going a whole league season unbeaten you have to caveat it with the fact they were playing Plumbers, Joiners and guys that punt Herbalife on the side most weekends. If they want to establish them selves as a championship club again they will need to improve. 

As far us we weren’t brilliant but were really solid against a gutsy Falkirk side. We’ve made 9 new signings over the summer with a couple more rumoured and they’ll take time to gel however the signs are positive. 

14 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I feel Falkirk got a bit of a reality check last night. While going a whole league season unbeaten you have to caveat it with the fact they were playing Plumbers, Joiners and guys that punt Herbalife on the side most weekends. If they want to establish them selves as a championship club again they will need to improve. 

As far us we weren’t brilliant but were really solid against a gutsy Falkirk side. We’ve made 9 new signings over the summer with a couple more rumoured and they’ll take time to gel however the signs are positive. 

I actually think it's done the opposite tbh. I've seen a few highlights of Ayrs friendly matches and looks like yous have built a strong squad. Before the Dundee United game and against you lot the other night I was quite concerned a lot of our players wouldn't be able to make the cut to the league above. I know it's only the league cup so hard to get a proper scope at it but I do believe we'll do absolutely fine this season. I've not spoke to one Falkirk fan who thinks we're going to romp the league again this year. Our aim will probably be the same as Ayr's, playoffs. 

2 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:

Anyone else's premier stream a bit jumpy? 

Seems to be on the broadcast. The channel is jumpy on Sky as well.