53 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Surely there's only two teams that most sensible fans actually dislike ...?

This is absolute VL behaviour.

Aye, dislike them the most but you should be holding grudges against a number of other teams as well. In this coming season, I actively dislike both Morton and (especially) Airdrie in our league. 

22 minutes ago, falkirktheinvincible said:

Anyone else sold out their home end for next season yet?

Easier with a whole side of the stadium missing to be fair.

9 minutes ago, Moysterclass said:

Not sure I can hack this dreadful Falkirk patter for another season. Can we just fast forward to the attendance comparison please and get it over with? 

All joking apart, with Utd being promoted, there will be several teams with similar attendance levels.

Dunfermline always have a big support, Raith were well attended last season and that’ll keep up as they are a good team, Partick are from Glasgow so have a huge fan base on their doorstep and Ayr are a club on the up.

It all bodes well for a good season.

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

All joking apart, with Utd being promoted, there will be several teams with similar attendance levels.

Dunfermline always have a big support, Raith were well attended last season and that’ll keep up as they are a good team, Partick are from Glasgow so have a huge fan base on their doorstep and Ayr are a club on the up.

It all bodes well for a good season.

No mention of qp 😔

Still the banter club of attendance statistics

1 minute ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Can we start with a comparison of season tickets sold by the end of May?

I will start with Falkirk - 3700

NEXT

Patter-wise it’s going to be a long season with this shower. Here’s hoping Falkirk stumble in the league…

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Sorry, they are in a similar boat to Partick with the advantage of being in Scotland’s biggest city.

I'd argue sharing a city with the the two arsecheeks is actually a disadvantage, to be honest. Population means nothing when, like the rest of Scotland, you have generations of folk whose football clubs are determined by success and bigotry, except here it's also combined with ease of access.

4 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

NEXT

You do know that no one cares about you lot, don’t you? 
you're acting like a guy with small man syndrome, perpetually try to look big amongst your peers. 
Well done on selling lots of tickets 

Happy Clapping GIF

5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Sorry, they are in a similar boat to Partick with the advantage of being in Scotland’s biggest city.

Aye, but we have the ugly sisters to contend with. Bring back Third Lanark, and maybe even Clyde, instead.

7 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

I'd argue sharing a city with the the two arsecheeks is actually a disadvantage, to be honest. Population means nothing when, like the rest of Scotland, you have generations of folk whose football clubs are determined by success and bigotry, except here it's also combined with ease of access.

Offset by a very easy to access stadium with a massive local population, bolstered by students looking for football without weird bigotry literally right next to the ground. Also, most people in Glasgow don't own a car, so need to stay relatively local. Partick have a big local base in the west end. 

Accies suffer most - too close to Glasgow to escape the pull, too far from it to attract massive local crowds, bad public transport not helping. 

22 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

NEXT

Raith - 0

It’s been a poor effort by our supporters.