Am I right in thinking that apart from the young lad in midfield that’s probably as strong a team as Utd can field at the moment?

If so it’s St Johnstone levels of ability. 

Thank you

Just now, dundeeunited83 said:

Are we the slowest team in Scotland, have 0 players with even a bit of pace 

Individually no, but there's no togetherness in the press or movement just look pedestrian.

18 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Sack him tonight 

Not sure if you’re jesting ? , but looking from the outside I honestly can’t understand how United have stood by Goodwin so long , I would’ve binned him when he lost the 5 games after the split to put you down , he’s had one lucky season at St . Mirren , get rid or you’re fighting relegation again this season 

1 minute ago, Wee jeemie said:

Not sure if you’re jesting ? , but looking from the outside I honestly can’t understand how United have stood by Goodwin so long , I would’ve binned him when he lost the 5 games after the split to put you down , he’s had one lucky season at St . Mirren , get rid or you’re fighting relegation again this season 

In fairness he didn't even have a lucky season at us, he was poor up til Christmas where he was close to being right under pressure then turned it round with 5 or 6 wins on the bounce (I think that timeline is roughly right) just as Aberdeen were looking for a new manager. 

3 minutes ago, Wee jeemie said:

I am not 

22 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

TBF we have been beaten by a L1 team rather than a Lowland League team so he's right.

Eh, Championship, thanks. 

The thing about today is it wasn’t even close.  Falkirk better organised, better on the ball, better on the break, more skilful individual players.

Not any positives to take from today.  I hope Goodwin doesn’t make any excuses.

18 minutes ago, Ascal said:

Only Premiership team to not win today, so that's fun...

Our game has just kicked off, so...

Just now, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Aberdeen just taken the lead.

Long way to go yet. However, it's a good start.

23 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The thing about today is it wasn’t even close.  Falkirk better organised, better on the ball, better on the break, more skilful individual players.

Not any positives to take from today.  

These are all positives.