Germany - Scotland

Old Bing

Ok a bit early, but im excited! Wish I was heading over but ill be out with some pals in Glasgow for it. 

We know the Germany team we can guess pretty close the Scotland team.

Can we get a good start here, sneak a draw or a win? Personally I think we will be on the end of a narrow defeat in this one.

I think we can win this game. In Scottish terms it would be maybe like Hearts, Kilmarnock or St Mirren against one of the Old Firm last season. We have to play a really good game, however we approach it, and they have to be even just slightly of it or at least not on it. Simple as that.

3 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

It will come down to whoever wants it most IMO.

Game of two halves mate and when the whistle goes it will be lessons learnt going forward, one game at a time. f**k Vars! 

Edited by welshbairn

2-0 Germany. An early goal and then a late second when we are pushing for an equaliser. I think Hungary and Switzerland will draw on Saturday which still puts us in a decent position and not too much goal difference damage.