Germany - Scotland

It’s a bit harsh folk singling out guys like Ralston for being out of their depth when no one in our team is getting anywhere near the ball.

The main positive from this is that the Germans seem to have found form in time to cuff Switzerland and Hungary as well. And hopefully England at some point for the lols

Just now, Groundhopping Adventures said:

The one thing we hope is Germany steamroller Hungary and Switzerland as well

I always had tonight down as a loss. But the absolute worst thing would be a humping. We need some kind of morale going into Switzerland and Hungary.

Just now, UpInTheAyr said:

Anyone checked Neuer is still in goal?

Podcast I had on the other day says he’s been dodgy as f**k recently. Would be nice to find out.

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

It’s a bit harsh folk singling out guys like Ralston for being out of their depth when no one in our team is getting anywhere near the ball.

The main positive from this is that the Germans seem to have found form in time to cuff Switzerland and Hungary as well. And hopefully England at some point for the lols

Yes.

This is shite, but I think folk haven't realised just how good Germany are. They have been exceptional.

You ken it’s going to be that sort of night when opposition players have thrice fallen on their arse when playing a ball and every time it’s still dropped at the feet of a teammate. 

Just now, Gaz said:

Yes.

This is shite, but I think folk haven't realised just how good Germany are. They have been exceptional.

Was coming to here to post that. I don't think there's *any* credible plan for a diddy side to stop them when they're on this form.

Defensively they haven't been tested but Tah and Rudiger have the makings of a hugely dominant pairing too. 

I’d take Christie off and bring Gilmour on to see if we can get a hold of the ball.

Not singling out Christie, but it looks like we’ve been too ambitious going with him and McGinn supporting Adams.

Germany look deadly but we have completely frozen.