Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 v 🇭🇺 Hungary

Scary Bear

1 minute ago, sparky88 said:

I don't really care if his confident or not that 4 points will be enough. It's entirely out of his control. 

Thats why he should’ve been saying from the start , that 6 points would be enough and been more positive 

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The only way it works with Adams is if the midfield support him or we bring on another forward if we are chasing the win in the second half.

Agreed, but the only way it works with Shankland is if all the other players carry him and he just stands in the box trying to get on the end of hundreds of crosses. 

It’s all very well saying Ralston and Adams aren’t good enough but as we stand at this point today they are the best we’ve got - and it isn’t even close.  

Adams is superior to Shankland in almost every aspect of the game. I simply don’t understand how anyone could say otherwise. People talk of Shankland as at least a better finisher, but I don’t believe that Shankland could score the amount of goals that Adams scored in the English Championship last season. 

Anyway, mon the Scotland!

Just now, Dirty Sanchez said:

I've just spotted the obligatory saltire in the sky, although it does look reminiscent of the one that was over VIlla Park when we got knocked out of won in Euro 96.

image.png.781772e45d8984988c726db7bfcb4d74.png

FTFY

Right, the time for fucking about is over, straight in from the start, get these boys greeting in to their goulash. No mercy. C’mon Scotland!!!!

Edited by J_Stewart

4 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The only way it works with Adams is if the midfield support him or we bring on another forward if we are chasing the win in the second half.

Yeah, useless was harsh, he'll win the ball off a defender once and he'll win one flick on but his running to create space doesn't really work because we have nobody pacy carrying the ball into that space :lol:

3 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Adams will move and create space for others. Shankland, not so much. 

Anyway, I'm half nervous and half thinking that we're going to be 2 down inside 20 minutes. Hopefully this thread ends up in the Gold section by 10pm tonight.

The auld hard working but seldom scoring striker over a natural finisher. A winning strategy...