Next permanent manager of the Conservative and Unionist Party 2024

Who will be the next Tory leader?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

It doesn’t matter particularly, they’ll be the third (at best) party within 12 months. As DeSantis et al have found out over here, the loonballs don’t want the friendly face of loonballism, they want the full bore syphilitic dementia experience. 

Agreed.  How many Tory voters who could not be bothered back in July will now be inspired by either of these?  I could not care less.

What bothers me is that while the Tories have been cast into the abyss the new prime minister is unwilling to be bold enough to take advantage of it at all.  Very disappointing.

3 hours ago, Lex said:

Inspiring stuff that a young black woman with immigrant parents could be succeeding Rishi Sunak, who also had immigrant parents, as Tory leader.

What a story. 

Her fanboys don't seem to agree mate

Among the messages, one person questioned Mr Sunak’s choice to call the election when he did before adding: “It’s not racist to say he wasn’t a true Brit - he was born here yes but didn’t have the hereditary ancestral history of the majority of British people.” Another member of the chat said that they went “to an area in London today. Felt like I was on holiday. Can’t say that though. It’s racism”.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/kemi-badenochs-fans-exchange-racist-33848207

3 hours ago, btb said:

I see Farage as a bit like BJ in a few respects, both are seen as "ordinary/decent blokes" by much of the English Tory electorate (beats me) but more relevantly they both  seem more interested in their media profiles and the subsequent grift than actually running things when they get there.

I wouldn't expect Farage to join the Tories officially for the reasons you give, but the promise of a Peerage or the US Ambassadorship might be enough to secure an endorsement at the next GE.

Farage, Johnson and Gove are the sort of people you debate in a pub when you have obviously had too much to drink.

You think you have made some valid points but in the morning you can't remember what they might have been.

18 hours ago, Highlandmagar said:

Yep. Can see them merging with Farage's Fascists.

A right wing party, yes but facists ffs 😂  

Even hope not hate say the Reform party are not facists.

Edited by Big Bobo

On 09/10/2024 at 20:46, Lex said:

Inspiring stuff that a young black woman with immigrant parents could be succeeding Rishi Sunak, who also had immigrant parents, as Tory leader.

What a story. 

Pulling the ladder up being her main aim.

12 hours ago, Big Bobo said:

A right wing party, yes but facists ffs 😂  

Even hope not hate say the Reform party are not facists.

I agree with you on this point but you sometimes hear Tories calling the current and most right wing Labour Party in its history Marxists and Trots! 

17 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I agree with you on this point but you sometimes hear Tories calling the current and most right wing Labour Party in its history Marxists and Trots! 

This is something the more cowardly elements of Labour seem to get.  They simply won't ever be right wing enough, no matter what they do, whenever the right wing media decide it's time to turn it up to 11.  They could purge ever trade unionist and privatise the moon and the Telegraph (and, within weeks, the BBC) would be in full "loony left" mode come the election.

17 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Pulling the ladder up being her main aim.

I'm often surprised that people are surprised, that people from Indian and west African backgrounds would be right wing conservatives. Both of those parts of the world are much much more conservative ( both socially and economically) than the UK is today. This minorities voting for the left assumption has been transplanted from the US and doesn't necessarily apply here

Edited by effeffsee_the2nd

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

Jenrick has written to all the TV stations wanting the debate between him and Kemi is broadcast live 

GB news thread for this Robert ya physco

Psychopathy is a spectrum disorder with a wide range of early signs. Some common signs include: 

• Grandiose sense of self-worth: Psychopaths may have a big ego and may feel entitled. 

The latest pile of shite from BadEnoch - 

Essentially, the NHS is spending far too much money on "mental health" and people with mental health issues don't appear to be getting any better, so it's a total waste of money.

She also appears to imply she thinks there is an inherent unfairness in the system because Autistic and SEN children may receive better treatment or equipment at school, autistic adults in the workforce receive certain slightly enhanced protections against dismissal, and employers may have to make "reasonable adjustments".

She also erroneously asserts "Anxiety" is a neurodiversity diagnosis.

It's clear she either fundamentally disagrees with making any sort of provision at all for disabled or mentally unwell people, or she genuinely believes they are privileged and need taken down a peg or two. She's not just utterly vile, she's pig f**king ignorant.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/kemi-badenoch-autism-tory-leadership-buckland-b2628845.html

The offending passage in her bumph - 

Kemi badenoch now against autistic children

You don't really have to look much further with Badenoch for a reason as to why she's said something - she is a genuine moron and that's all there is to it. 

You can also predict what happens in the next couple of days: there will be a backlash, she'll double down initially and will then claim she was misquoted. She might even have an argument with a celebrity on Twitter as well on the subject.