Next permanent manager of the Conservative and Unionist Party 2024

Who will be the next Tory leader?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Difficult not to suspect Patel got nowhere because she simply isn't monstrous enough.

She must have been gently simmering away since Badenoch and Braverman usurped her position in the party.

You get the impression that they all f**king hate her too. Can't imagine why.

20 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Fair amount of dirt on Jenrick, didn't realise it was all the same person.

He also resigned over Rwanda, because he thought the policy didn't go far enough. 

He's probably gone under the radar a bit because he isn't a ranting lunatic like Braverman, doesn't continually pick daft fights like Badenoch and he wasn't a moronic cartoon character like Lee Anderson, but he is a reprehensible piece of shit. 

14 minutes ago, Michael W said:

He also resigned over Rwanda, because he thought the policy didn't go far enough. 

He's probably gone under the radar a bit because he isn't a ranting lunatic like Braverman, doesn't continually pick daft fights like Badenoch and he wasn't a moronic cartoon character like Lee Anderson, but he is a reprehensible piece of shit. 

The Tory Party have been the nasty party ever since Mrs. T forced out the One Nation Tories - they're all nasty nowadays, all endorsing nasty policies even the more polished ones (like Jenrick) let their guards down sometimes.  

Edited by btb

3 minutes ago, btb said:

The Tory Party have been the nasty party ever since Mrs. T forced out the One Nation Tories - they're all nasty nowadays, all endorsing nasty policies even the more polished ones (like Jenrick) let their guards down sometimes.  

Boris got rid of the leftovers, they're all raging eye swivellers now. 

4 hours ago, Michael W said:

Isn't the case with Jenrick more he isn't actually a true believer in the shit he says unlike the others. But will just do whatever it takes to get himself the leadership.

11 hours ago, Turkmenbashi said:

Isn't the case with Jenrick more he isn't actually a true believer in the shit he says unlike the others. But will just do whatever it takes to get himself the leadership.

I think Johnson was much the same.  The man didn'y believe in a single thing apart from his own greatness.

1 hour ago, A Diamond For Me said:

I think Johnson was much the same.  The man didn'y believe in a single thing apart from his own greatness.

The best description I've ever seen of Boris is that he "waits to see which way people are going, then runs past them shouting "follow me!"".

1 hour ago, A Diamond For Me said:

Yip a lying grifter as was Blair, a man who made millions of pounds after leaving office having supported actions and causes that led to that accumulation of wealth.

On 04/09/2024 at 17:46, Boo Khaki said:

Difficult not to suspect Patel got nowhere because she simply isn't monstrous enough.

I think Priti was the only candidate to say she wouldn't leave the European Court of Human Rights.