Round of 16 thread

JS_FFC

Slovenia are a bit dull for the neutral, but generally an impressively resilient side for such a small country, where fitba isn’t the main sport.

I think it was a game against them that triggered Strachan’s moan about us being genetically up against it.

Just now, FK1Bairn said:

This is the first I've watched Ronaldo in a while and either Portugal's tactics don't suit him, he doesn't suit Portugal's tactics or he's done at this level.

They try and play absolutely everything through him. He’s not able to cope with that responsibility anymore, IMO.

1 minute ago, tarapoa said:

I think it was a game against them that triggered Strachan’s moan about us being genetically up against it.

Being ginger AND a midget, Strachan is genetically up against it tbh.

Just now, Richey Edwards said:

Being ginger AND a midget, Strachan is genetically up against it tbh.

"We'd have battered Uruguay if I'd had different parents!"  :bairn

Just now, eez-eh said:

Why are both these fucking idiots saying he got none of the ball as the replay shows him clearly getting a touch of the ball?

I had to come on here because I had started questioning reality. A pair of fuds.

Just now, eez-eh said:

Why are both these fucking idiots saying he got none of the ball as the replay shows him clearly getting a touch of the ball?

Because they're fucking idiots. See them also saying the keeper was  nowhere near the free kick when it was clear that he had it covered.