E-coli outbreak

ICTChris

We've had Covid, we've had monkeypox.  Now it's time for meal deal borne e-Coli to come and kill us all.

The Health Security Agency has confirmed that one person in England has now died in the e-coli outbreak that has been linked to supermarket sandwiches.  The agency has been tracking an outbreak linked to salad used in sandwiches for a variety of supermarkets.  As of a few days ago around 274 cases have been identified in the UK with half requiring hospital care.  The symptoms of this specific type of e-coli infection are diarrhea, vomiting, fever and stomach cramps.  There is no treatment for the infection, with most sufferers recovering after several unpleasant days.  Advice is to wash your hands, wash fruit and veg before eating and not eat Tesco sandwiches.

Is there a more pish way to die than being killed by a Tesco meal deal sandwich?

How do P&Bers plan to spend the Tesco meal-deal e-coli lockdowns?

Would anyone like to buy some of my PPE, guaranteed to prevent this, knockdown price of £100bn?

Having been hospitalised for a month from E-Coli O157 previously, I can confirm that it is not fun.

Blood running out your arse that you have very little control over, stomach pains that feel like something from an Alien movie and your body feels like it has just sprinted the London Marathon.

You can't take any antibiotics to get rid of the infection, as the bacteria mimics the antibodies and slips its way into the bloodstream to cause inhalation to your kidney.

Do me a favour, pick the sushi.

13 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Having been hospitalised for a month from E-Coli O157 previously, I can confirm that it is not fun.

Blood running out your arse that you have very little control over, stomach pains that feel like something from an Alien movie and your body feels like it has just sprinted the London Marathon.

You can't take any antibiotics to get rid of the infection, as the bacteria mimics the antibodies and slips its way into the bloodstream to cause inhalation to your kidney.

I'm sorry for what you went through, but let's be honest. This thread is about making puns and jokes. 

Lettuce move on now, thanks. 

13 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Shitting Stories thread for this, er pish (and shit)

40 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

I'm sorry for what you went through, but let's be honest. This thread is about making puns and jokes. 

Lettuce move on now, thanks. 

Sorry didn't mean to make this an argument between the two of HUS.