What is the point of labour ?

pawpar

11 hours ago, doulikefish said:

Sarwar has chucked his hat in 

Read his opinion piece in the Guardian. No return to the politics of the past, unity not division.... pretty sure he just recycled the same damn article SLAB leaders have been chucking out on a 6 month cycle since 2015

Read his opinion piece in the Guardian. No return to the politics of the past, unity not division.... pretty sure he just recycled the same damn article SLAB leaders have been chucking out on a 6 month cycle since 2015
It is laughable - he is the one that's been using proxies to undermine Leonard since he was elected.

An utter c**t of a man.

29 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Well its obviously a coronation for sweatshop sarwar much like the linesman 

I think McBookies had the market open for about half an hour offering Sarwar at evens favourite before closing the book.

They'll blame their embarrassing showing in the May election on 'unrest', 'upheaval' etc due to having to appoint a new leader and will then blunder on doing the same, sure that this time it will definitely work and continuing to be so laughably out of touch and irrelevant.

Their irrelevance is their biggest issue. They have become utterly pointless in Scotland.

Monica Lennon would be a very effective leader of Scottish Labour and for this reason she will not win.

Yup.

Scottish Labour needs to wake up and realise that it needs to change.

Continuing with the likes of Sarwar, Bailie & Brown is the problem.

I suspect Lennon is merely a stalking horse to avoid the suspicion that Scottish Labour is so devoid of talent that Sarwar is the only candidate in town.
And whilst that may well be true, the problem will remain their policies - devotion to Trident, approval of Brexit, branch office of London, and above all head-burying contempt for the defining issue in Scottish politics.

I’m surprised Lennon has gone for it. She would be a better leader in isolation than Sarwar but if she somehow fluked a win she’d be getting briefed against from day one.

I haven’t paid my dues in about 9 months so I don’t think I’ll even qualify to vote anymore.

4 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I’m surprised Lennon has gone for it. She would be a better leader in isolation than Sarwar but if she somehow fluked a win she’d be getting briefed against from day one.

I haven’t paid my dues in about 9 months so I don’t think I’ll even qualify to vote anymore.

Wow you were a fully paid up member of 'Scottish' Labour only nine months ago?  I don't think I've ever met a real bona fide nutcase before.  

That must have been pretty rough taking all those L's eh, you have had the skelping of a lifetime the last six years, and its been absolutely beautiful.

Edited by Carnoustie Young Guvnor