El Final: 🇪🇸 Spain v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

ClydeTon

1 minute ago, Ewanandmoreagain said:

Mmmm , they do have some good players 

unfortunately 

So? Time and time again we’ve heard it. Next time, next time, next time.

Serial bottlers. They’re winning nothing anytime soon.

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

‘Wimbledon was fcuking brilliant, that wee hottie Alcaraz won, what a day. Straight into the bar for a few Pimms and some strawberries, then up the West End with the girls, back in my own bed by 3am…Fcuking ace… how was Berlin?’

B0DF7256-CBF7-4CEC-BA87-FFF49BF8B591.jpeg

"That's nice dear, only time I was happy was when we were level pegging"

1 minute ago, DukDukGoose said:

He's tactically miles behind and would be instantly found out at club level.

Where he's brilliant is man management. Uses very little of his squad yet they all seem to be delighted to be there and don't rock the boat. That's an art.

He’s a stick on for a Crystal Palace/Wolves/Brighton type job to then get emptied when they are fighting relegation. A failed Norwich or WBA stint before slinking away to become a coach for a big name manager to see out his days.

Just now, Scotty Tunbridge said:

He’s a stick on for a Crystal Palace/Wolves/Brighton type job to then get emptied when they are fighting relegation. A failed Norwich or WBA stint before slinking away to become a coach for a big name manager to see out his days.

Absolutely. I was delighted when he was getting linked with Man Utd.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Aye he seems to be tbf. This is the first time I've watched England in the tournament and the first time I've seen him. Seems like a moaning wee fanny right enough. 

Bellingham fully revealed as an arrogant, classless ersehole. Him kicking out in after losing is my top moment tonight so far.

Have to say the punditry is not as fun when they lose in the final. They're much more magnanimous.

If only they hadn't scored that overhead kick we'd have got our money's worth

Just now, Scotty Tunbridge said:

I reckon there'll be one more step before the likes of Palace but I haven't decided who that will be yet. Maybe if Ten Hag gets sacked this season, or if Boehly the Bozo wants to continue his clowning around. 

The fact that absolutely no one has come to try and take Southgate away from the England job in the 800 years he's been their manager tells you all you need to know about his abilities. 

Very much looking forward to seeing him relegate some shite like Wolves. 

2 minutes ago, Ewanandmoreagain said:

Mmmm , they do have some good players 

unfortunately 

Everyone has some good players. even Norway and they didn’t even make it to the finals 

that’s the appeal of international football, almost all  teams are “mixed ability” even bigger nations 

Yamal's the best player I've ever seen at his age. The default position is to assume he'll burn out within a few years, but it would be nice if we genuinely are watching a future legend. 

Southgate appears to be a fairly average manager at best.

It won't happen but it's scary to think that Klopp is available at the moment and if anyone at the English FA had any imagination they would be on the phone to him first thing tomorrow morning.

1 minute ago, mrpaddyx said:

Southgate appears to be a fairly average manager at best.

It won't happen but it's scary to think that Klopp is available at the moment and if anyone at the English FA had any imagination they would be on the phone to him first thing tomorrow morning.

A bloody Gerry in charge of the England team not in my lifetime matey 😡😡🌹 #twoworldwarsoneworldcup