Dundee United vs Dundee FC - The Best Derby in Scotland - The Worst Thread on P&B

12 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

Been tuning in and out of this one. Thought it was a pretty clear pen for Dundee Utd at 2-1. Keeper takes him out. Shouldn’t matter that he got a shot away first.

Outside the box chief.

Just now, tarapoa said:

Odds on ‘good advert for Scottish football’ being quoted in the aftermath interviews/punditry?

I'd like a tenner on "Jim, one point gained or two points lost?" as the opening question in Goodwin's interview.

Coming from behind to get a point probably looks like a good point but can't help but think we need to be winning games like that against poorer opposition. 

1 minute ago, ArabianKnight said:

Opening myself up here. But has the offside rules changed again? On the sky coverage a bit of Murray's shoulder and arm was in front of the green line, or looked like that to me

Maybe his arm, you can’t be offside if the body part which is offside can’t be used to play the ball. 

Just now, Alert Mongoose said:

Quite the irony from a Hearts fan tbf

Aye, don't you know Hearts have been the 3rd force forever and have never graced the lower leagues since time began.

C**** are worse than you lot and that's saying something. 

P.S. only joking with that last bit...yet again we've shown that the Dundee Derby is second to none.

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

Maybe his arm, you can’t be offside if the body part which is offside can’t be used to play the ball. 

I understand that but the shoulder can. Fair play if it was just his arm.