Southport stabbings

20 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Bus loads of coked up arseholes arriving from afar and battling with the polis is exactly what this community needed after the most traumatising event in living memory.

True patriots.

The wee ginger hard man looks like he is wearing his t-shirt inside oot... Could swear thats a label at the back of his t-shirt.

Officer suffers 'suspected broken nose' in Southport unrest – policepublished at 21:14

21:14

Merseyside Police have just issued a statement about the clashes in Southport:

"At around 7.45pm, a large group of people – believed to be supporters of the English Defence League – began to throw items towards a local mosque on St Luke’s Road in Southport.

"Officers who are deployed are currently dealing with criminal behaviour and violence with bottles and wheelie bins being thrown at them."

"As a result, an officer has suffered a suspected broken nose and police vehicles have been damaged and set alight.

"Additional patrols are now in attendance, including the Dog Section.

51 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Bus loads of coked up arseholes arriving from afar and battling with the polis is exactly what this community needed after the most traumatising event in living memory.

True patriots.

Just a whole lot of integration going on there. Makes you proud.

Just now, pub car king said:

The poster in search of people to label as an "arsehole" can fill their boots now. 

Yes, these people are also arseholes.

47 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

How long was it after they stopped defending the copper booting the guy in the head before they all bussed up to Southport to start chucking stuff at the cops there?

Have you seen the footage leading up to the kick to the head? 

19 minutes ago, Sheas_cake said:

I mean if there's ever a situation where some cops could justifiably stamp on some heads, this is pretty much it. 

No, not really.

14 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I'm not proud of myself for saying this, but I laughed hard when I saw that...

I laughed hard. I'm very proud of myself. Racist c***s using this to bounce around like wee hard men.

1 hour ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Do we all have to integrate now?

I refuse to integrate with my host nation. They speak funny and have shit food. I haven’t stabbed anyone. Not for 30 odd years anyway and even then it was only with a fork.

41 minutes ago, RH33 said:

I laughed hard. I'm very proud of myself. Racist c***s using this to bounce around like wee hard men.

I've watched it five times now and laughed harder every time. It's him getting hit in the back of the head then turning round and getting a brick to the balls, the comedic timing is perfection

Edited by MuckleMoo