Southport stabbings

Totally horrendous behaviour from the absolute dregs of society. The worst of the worst. Turning up to the scene of a despicable, harrowing crime with crates of cider to fight with riot police. 

Trying to destroy Mosques because the atrocity was committed by a Welsh born British citizen with Rwandan parentage. Never has the fucking stupidity of the far right ever been more evident. Stupid fucking c***s.

Can't imagine what the families, friends and community are going through just now, and then this mob show up. 

Enjoyed seeing that p***k getting pelted by bricks by his fellow patriots.

Edited by AUcal

6 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

There's clearly an issue in this country with immigrants who've come from wherever ending up in small communities here with no intention to integrate with the wider community. 

Do you have any evidence his family didn't integrate with the wider community or are you just assuming it? I think there was much more damage done by policies started in the sixties and seventies of deliberately segregating towns in the North of England.

5 minutes ago, AUcal said:

Trying to destroy Mosques because the atrocity was committed by a Welsh born British citizen with Rwandan parentage. Never has the fucking stupidity of the far right ever been more evident. Stupid fucking c***s.

According to the highly reliable and unbiased news outlet formerly known as “Twitter”, it all kicked off when another guy got huckled earlier today. People with blue ticks and loads of followers jumped on the fact he’s a different colour to them, and therefore has to be Muslim. 

I actually saw one person use the phrase “culturally enriched mess” with their chest. 

It’s been little over 24 hours since children were killed or critically injured by a UK national, and it’s going to be remembered for yet another riot, fuelled by Islamophobia 

21 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Do you have any evidence his family didn't integrate with the wider community or are you just assuming it?

What does this even entail? Do the people that use this tagline do it themselves? The only community integration I get involved in is getting blootered watching the parade on our gala day

2 minutes ago, Derry Pele said:

What does this even entail? Do the people that use this tagline do it themselves? The only community integration I get involved in is getting blootered watching the parade on our gala day

I assume my neighbours will say I was pleasant enough, kept myself to myself, didn't cut the grass too often mind, after I storm Inverness Castle with petrol bombs and a crossbow and get mown down by the Northern Constabulary.

And this is what social media has turned society into, got to be extreme far right or far left, brain dead morons on either scale glued to their phones to provide 'content'. Got to get one up on the opposition no matter what. Three children were brutaly murdered and there are 'arseholes' gloating over other 'arseholes' behavior.

11 minutes ago, Plumpy said:

And this is what social media has turned society into, got to be extreme far right or far left, brain dead morons on either scale glued to their phones to provide 'content'. Got to get one up on the opposition no matter what. Three children were brutaly murdered and there are 'arseholes' gloating over other 'arseholes' behavior.

Aye, it’s the far left that are making utter rancid c***s of themselves here mate, you’ll be dead on. 

Edited by carpetmonster
Typo

49 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Do you have any evidence his family didn't integrate with the wider community or are you just assuming it? I think there was much more damage done by policies started in the sixties and seventies of deliberately segregating towns in the North of England.

No, nor did I claim it applied in this case, and if the family who're having their name banded about is accurate then it doesn't and it's probably just a guy who's gotten filled with rage by reading too many dodgy forums. 

I stand by what I said though. There doesn't seem to be any room in the middle when discussing the cons of immigration. 

4 hours ago, MuckleMoo said:

I've watched it five times now and laughed harder every time. It's him getting hit in the back of the head then turning round and getting a brick to the balls, the comedic timing is perfection

Comedic preening plus comedic timing  .  .  .  Yep  .  .  . Perfection. 

6 hours ago, Derry Pele said:

According to the highly reliable and unbiased news outlet formerly known as “Twitter”, it all kicked off when another guy got huckled earlier today. People with blue ticks and loads of followers jumped on the fact he’s a different colour to them, and therefore has to be Muslim. 

I actually saw one person use the phrase “culturally enriched mess” with their chest. 

It’s been little over 24 hours since children were killed or critically injured by a UK national, and it’s going to be remembered for yet another riot, fuelled by Islamophobia 

No, I think the riot will be a footnote, particularly once it goes to court and the horrific details come to light.

We've had three incidents over the last week:

A riot in Leeds, which was apparently motivated by the Roma community's apparent grievance with the authorities for taking away a Roma family's children. What the exact circumstances are, I'm not sure, but believe it was a child was dropped from a window by a sibling? The perceived grievance perhaps that the authorities acted improperly or were motivated by prejudice/malice.

In Rochdale, the Asian (or Muslim) community, surrounded a police station following what definitely appeared to be an act of police brutality (regardless of what preceded the incident, a policeman should not be kicking and stamping on unarmed people's heads). Whilst this was a peaceful demonstration, it appeared to be quite intimidating.

A riot in Southport by a section of the white community, whose grievance appears to be related to uncontrolled immigration and the perception that the police do not care about white children, e.g. little action was taken against grooming gangs for years.

What's quite unsettling is that had it been a non-Roma family whose children were taken, I doubt the Roma community would have protested on their behalf. Likewise, if it was Muslim children in Southport or a white man having his head stomped on, I imagine the protesters, if there were any, would be different. People seem to be far more concerned about incidents that affect their community only.

Edited by Black_and_White_Stripes