Raith Rovers' Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Raith's next permanent manager?  

482 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 hours ago, ohnononowheredidRossgo said:

Lennon wouldn’t take the job but he’d be a good appointment for a seasoned team like we have.

That and it would be box office.

His second spell as Celtic boss was obviously a disaster and this latest sacking looks bad. Otherwise his record is quite good. Problem is he seems to attract a bit of havoc, Hibs job ended for non footballing issues and god knows what happened at the training ground in Bucharest. Unlikely due to money but maybe a challenge back home is what he needs.

10 hours ago, ganainm85 said:

Apparently they sold two of their best players when he walked in the door and he has had to bury his mum recently. 

The story of the media losing the plot because he took a piss on the training park was funny though 🤣 That's Cinch behavior!

No idea why he took that job on, must have been for money.  Could be a shout for Ayr when Brown turns up at Kirkcaldy. 

He’ll end up back at Hibs.

Just now, Heid_The_Baw said:

Lennon as manager would be a scream IF he went into the East End Park centre circle and had a wazz......

Wouldn’t piss on the KDM if it was on fire…

1 hour ago, bagpuss said:

The KDM sounds like they should be releasing an album of 90's dance classics.

Well, they’ve already burnt 🔥a million quid. KDM! Aha aha aha!

If all the candidates have bumped us just give it to Mickey for the time being with Hanlon and Stevenson as assistants. Potter as Director of Football. Job done.

31 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

If all the candidates have bumped us just give it to Mickey for the time being with Hanlon and Stevenson as assistants. Potter as Director of Football. Job done.

Did big Thierry say non ? 

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

44 minutes ago, Only me... said:

Did big Thierry say non

Have the Rovers tried asking The Man from Del Monte?

I think it’s pretty clear at this point that your board have made a bit of a dugs dinner of this. When Murray was sacked I think everyone suspected they had someone lined up. I know it’s been discussed already but the sudden sacking didn’t make sense otherwise. We’re now two and a half weeks down the line and an appointment doesn’t look close. Rumours that a few guys have turned the job done already.

I know the board quite rightly have a fair bit of credit in the bank after last season however this has to have the alarm bells ringing. 

Christ Almighty it'll take as long as it takes! 

Don't forget it's no different from any other job! You don't just walk from one job into another. Also why would we share information when it may not be concluded. Remember the McManus incident all those years back!

I love my team just like every other rovers supporter but Christ some of our supporters really get on my tits!

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I think it’s pretty clear at this point that your board have made a bit of a dugs dinner of this. When Murray was sacked I think everyone suspected they had someone lined up. I know it’s been discussed already but the sudden sacking didn’t make sense otherwise. We’re now two and a half weeks down the line and an appointment doesn’t look close. Rumours that a few guys have turned the job done already.

I know the board quite rightly have a fair bit of credit in the bank after last season however this has to have the alarm bells ringing

No.

6 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I know the board quite rightly have a fair bit of credit in the bank after last season however this has to have the alarm bells ringing. 

The longer it goes on the more likely Potter will get it IMO especially if he wins 2/3 games 

6 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Not really and I'm sure they'll get the right guy in, just not Liam Fox