Raith Rovers' Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Raith's next permanent manager?  

482 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, embow said:

Ah well! It is what it is and there's nothing more to do or see on this one by the looks of things. 

Time to move swiftly along, if at all possible. There are other fish in the sea, as long as we avoid the haddies. 

It’s like we have no choice, but to appoint a haddie I’m afraid

Not quite sure what the situation is at East End but I can see a scenario where the Pars lose the next 2 games, give McPake the sack and appoint a certain I. Murray for in time for the game against the Rovers on the 13th of September. Whilst we still be trying to get in our 8th or 9th choice target. 

7 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

Not quite sure what the situation is at East End but I can see a scenario where the Pars lose the next 2 games, give McPake the sack and appoint a certain I. Murray for in time for the game against the Rovers on the 13th of September. Whilst we still be trying to get in our 8th or 9th choice target. 

demanding do it GIF

8 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

I'd fancy our chances vs an Ian Murray managed team tbf.

16 minutes ago, Ex Machina said:

I'd fancy our chances vs an Ian Murray managed team tbf.

Potter and Cameron haven't changed a single thing from what Murray did to be fair, so it would essentially be Murray v Murray, like at tennis but also shitter. 

2 hours ago, CountryBumpkin said:

Potter and Cameron haven't changed a single thing from what Murray did to be fair, so it would essentially be Murray v Murray, like at tennis but also shitter. 

That’s what I don’t get , Nothings changed regarding performances etc yet our caretaker was one of the decision makers who got  rid of murray

I'll raise you a Kyle Benedictus!

The last player/coach we got from along the road wasn't too shabby first time around.

This suggestion has great merit in that it fulfils the category of "clutching at any straw".😄

Apologies for this nonsense but it's "bene" ( anagram) a slow day.🫣😵‍💫

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Might be enough to bring Ms McDermid back into the fray🤔

Seriously though the board have made an erse of it, our chances of bringing in someone decent is dwindling, our stock is falling faster than Michelle Mone's reputation.