Raith Rovers' Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Raith's next permanent manager?  

482 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You can all call me obsessed, as last night I dreamt about your managerial quandary.

In it I was on a bus speaking to Darren Young. He said that he wanted the job, but found it demeaning to have to apply when he was clearly the best candidate. At some point Young turned into Alex McLeish who had similar feelings.

I'm currently typing up a more detailed version to email to Barrowman...

49 minutes ago, HonestAl said:

This would be like Déjà Vu all over again……

34 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

I knew you were going to say that!

Hah! You set them up, I’ll knock them away 😂😂😂

28 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

Maybe I shouldn’t have said “start from scratch”. 
What I meant was not just moving onto the fourth or fifth choice candidate that we’ve already looked at, but instead keeping looking for new candidates. 

I get that mate and agrée glad a Hartley or yogi hasn’t been appointed but ultimately we can’t leave it indefinitely imo until a perfect candidate is available as that could be a long time and we want to try and get promoted this season( fans do) and there is a decent chance. Football isn’t a game of perfect and for me it’s left me asking if we are happy to let Potts/ mickey run things at the moment indefinitely what did Murray do that was so wrong that needed him removed immediately. That’s why this situation is bugging me so much . Every ship needs a captain or you just drift along and I don’t want us to drift along aimlessly 

Edited by Been going too long

Sensational trolling if it's the machine that puts white lines down being called Pablo. 

Raith seniors doing their usual trying to show they are ITK. Must be their 3rd or 4th attempt at bring the ones to break the news. 

At least something seems to be happening.

Edited by The Tiel Burn

2 minutes ago, The Tiel Burn said:

Sensational trolling if it's the machine that puts white lines down being called Pablo. 

Raith seniors doing their usual trying to show they are ITK. Must be their 3rd or 4th attempt at bring the ones to break the news. 

At least something seems to be happening.

what seems to be happening?