Crimes Against Humanity

2 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Brewing quality world beers, at a lower ABV, in the UK under licence, and passing them off as the real deal at premium prices.

Pale imitations and, frankly, insulting.

See also UK brewers reducing ABVs "due to health conscious drinkers" when really it's to lower their tax burden.

42 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

Anything south of the Central Belt is virtually England and generally to be avoided. 

What about the bits of the Central Belt that are further South than parts of England?

1 hour ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

The caps being attached on plastic bottles of juice. One of the worst things to ever happen.

I still rip them apart because the cap being attached is a pain in the arse.

57 minutes ago, velo army said:

Get it right min.

Looking through this thread tells me that PnB is full of fatties who eat like children. 

Fizzy juice is for bairns and folk who don't like having teeth.

Anyway, my CAH is the entire new Star Wars output except the splendid Andor and the half decent Rogue One.

Also, I'm a big fan of seagull culling.

Leonardo Di Caprio Look GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

When you decide to run, I'll be in charge of groupee security.

Mandalorian coulda had legs but it was dead to me halfway through S1. Thing with Andor is, nobody watched it.

Disney have a habit of messing everything up these days, Deadpool and Wolverine would be so much more before the TVA showed up. There's a guy on youtube Nerdrotic who does moderately humorous take down videos with lots of well timed cut aways.

To carry on this initial plus word thing, but to also contribute a crime against humanity...

EDM Music, and more the Americanism of clumping all styles of Electronic music into one big shite American EDM umbrella.

Up until the recent past, dance music wasn't mainstream in the US, yes they created House, but it was still mainly reserved for the clubs of Detroit and Chicago. But now, thanks to Crime Against Humanity area Dumfries and it's son Calvin Harris and his American success, we are now flooded with absolutely shite American EDM.

Give me some traditional Techno, Trance or House any day of the week.

7 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Irn Bru 1901 is a not as good but acceptable replacement and as much as I love a glass bottle, I'd quite like them to sell it in normal multipack offerings but you only get the shite sanitised version or extra.

I've never been a big Bru fan, the current regular stuff, Extra, and Sugar Free are all revolting, but I did try a can of 1901 for shits an giggles and it does taste much more akin to the Bru that was around in the 70's than the modern filth. It's actually no bad for a wee change.

6 hours ago, Dave said:

Lesser Hampden.

I'll raise (or far better raze) you the new Meadowbank

also:

certain sites going down just because St Mirren have lost a football game... 

13 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

The ultimate inexcusable nonsense -

Doing away with the Plain Chocolate Bounty Bar while still producing the vomit-inducing shite that is the Milk Bounty.

If any of the American sweetie shops that proliferate in Blighty actually sell American sweeties and not just launder money, then a Mounds bar is pretty much a plain chocolate Bounty. Hershey makes it, but the chocolate is thin enough not to really notice that it’s quite shite. 

6 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I'll raise (or far better raze) you the new Meadowbank

also:

certain sites going down just because St Mirren have lost a football game... 

This site is a crime against humanity

Signed 

Mumsnet