Crimes Against Humanity

16 minutes ago, Vietnam91 said:

@Ludo*1 Savoursmoths was the brand and 99p, none in my local, but there are “Slabs”

IMG_8573.thumb.jpeg.61d846020abb79631d2697fdf94221f5.jpeg

IMG_8574.thumb.jpeg.dff0b0627ccb0d0a47eb9c35aecbfc2f.jpeg

Will need to check both out to see if they compare!

Thanks for the heads up.

4 hours ago, BFTD said:

I'd no idea that the plural of mouse is debated; I wonder when that shit started. Never heard anyone refer to 'mouses' before. Apparently there are also eejits who say that it isn't a mouse if it's wireless  :huh:

I propose solving this conflict by calling them 'mousey click clicks'.

If it's wireless it's a hamster.

3 minutes ago, A Diamond For Me said:

AI "art".  Absolutely hollow, empty, meaningless shite with distorted hands and horrible saturation.  I detest it.

Sounds incredibly like my mother-in-law.

9 hours ago, Eednud said:

Which leads to another CAH, crappy remakes of cartoons, films, TV series.

Absolutely. By way of confirmation I offer you ... 

Scrappy-doo.png

On 15/08/2024 at 22:21, johnnydun said:

To carry on this initial plus word thing, but to also contribute a crime against humanity...

EDM Music, and more the Americanism of clumping all styles of Electronic music into one big shite American EDM umbrella.

Up until the recent past, dance music wasn't mainstream in the US, yes they created House, but it was still mainly reserved for the clubs of Detroit and Chicago. But now, thanks to Crime Against Humanity area Dumfries and it's son Calvin Harris and his American success, we are now flooded with absolutely shite American EDM.

Give me some traditional Techno, Trance or House any day of the week.

All of the above are crimes against humanity. 

Hector Nicol being an absolute slag in the 60s and producing anthems for Dundee, Hearts, Hibs, Morton & Dundee United (at least) with 'Up wi the Bonnets' and 'The Hearts Song' still being Dundee and Hearts' respective club 'anthems'.

10 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The Flixbus concept? The fact it’s going to Harthill or the AI generated back to front nonsense motorway background? Or all of it 

The Flixbus offers a brilliant 24 hour service from Dundee to Edinburgh airport so there'll be no slander here.

Thank you.

11 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

The Flixbus offers a brilliant 24 hour service from Dundee to Edinburgh airport so there'll be no slander here.

Thank you.

Is that not the other one, the Fly bus? I thought the Flix was the one that took four hours to get to Edinburgh and often didn't turn up.