Table topping Ayr V Manager less Raith

Just now, FitbaSupporter said:

Up to the sending off Ayr looked slightly more threatening going forward. We look really lacking upfront. Might be a long season. 

It’ll be fine when Brown definitely 100%, so happening, trust me, happening, becomes the new Raith manager. He’s only been a championship manager 8 months but he has already assembled a championship team capable of winning the champions league. 

1 minute ago, Raithie said:

Ref looked to have yellow card in his hand to begin with. 

He did but it looked a red to me. He pulled the ball back because he'd been caught in possession. 

A shocking goal to lose and with the red card as well there's no way back. 

1 minute ago, Superhursty7 said:

I thought there was some kind of double jeopardy rule now that it can't be a red and a pen, is that just for keepers?

Is it not just if there was a genuine attempt to win the ball?

1 minute ago, Superhursty7 said:

I thought there was some kind of double jeopardy rule now that it can't be a red and a pen, is that just for keepers?

Only if the player is attempting to win the ball, which Byrne most definitely wasn't!

7 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

It's a 2 game ban that's what it boils down to🤬

Nope, non-violent is one game. That’s probably an A4, so next match in competition in question…i.e. vs Livi.

14 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

Big Kev with the error leading to the penalty, kicked it straight to an Ayr player. Red looked harsh. 

What? Possibly the most blatant red card you could ever see. 

1 minute ago, TxRover said:

Nope, non-violent is one game. That’s probably an A4, so next match in competition in question…i.e. vs Livi.

Not just so bad then, but with so many players out, it's not helping adding another one to the list

Given the starting line up we'd done well to turn it into a nothing 0-0, but that's a monumental self inflicted would starting with Dabrowski.

The red would never have happened if Big Kev had done his job properly. Got away with one earlier when he punched the ball straight to an Ayr player in the box. Didn’t learn his lesson and cost us a goal and a man which has probably f**ked any chance of getting anything from this game. Hope I’m wrong.