Morton Minnows v Flying Falkirk

Looking forward to this one. Should be a good game. Falkirks attacking play will test our defence and hopefully leave gaps for Moffat, Lyall, Crawford to exploit. Bairns always brought a decent away support so hopefully they're in the WDE and it pishes down.

Early days but you'd think if Morton wants to have any influence at the top end of the table they can't really  afford to lose this game and possibly be 12 points behind Ayr and 9 behind us. Miller and Oliver I'm sure will be up for it against their old side and both have been excellent so far this season. Blues the only exe bairn at Falkirk but he never really got a sniff when he was with us.  Any away wins in this league are going to be a bonus this season.

2 hours ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Whatever you need to believe, mate…

f**ked with the Ton and got huckled* for 5 [FIVE] years.

These are the facts.

Reveal hidden contents

* Autocorrect wanted to change that to ‘buckled’… fair play.

2 hours ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

I’m sure most Falkirk fans would choose to see it differently… pretty hard to accept going from crowing about taking a ‘wee team’s manager’, watching said manager turn out to be an expensive mistake, then getting gubbed by said ‘wee team’ under the glorious Grangemouth sun…

That night in Dumfries was hilarious (and not because of Lyndon Dykes btw), but the ridiculous saga your club provoked over the arsehole was the single biggest factor in you going down - and staying down.

The sooner most Falkirk fans accept that - and ditch the billy-big-baws attitude in general - the better it will be all round.

😂😂😂 

Utter headstone over a few crowdwank posts. 

1 hour ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

No surprise that after 5 years away, Morten have achieved absolutely nothing - apart from their crumbling stadium becoming even more run down. 

2-0 Bairns in front of a very large and horny away support 

Achieving nothing of note is what they have been good at for the almost 40 years I’ve watched Scottish football. Feel sorry for them too that even with our banter years behind us, we are still more likely to grace the top flight again before them. Oh the banter. 

I think you should all let the past be the past and all come together as one on Saturday. Pick a meeting point, air your grievances in a calm and constructive manner and then have a nice meal together. Go to the match with love in your hearts and come 5 o’clock you’ll all be the best of friends and inviting each to be godfathers and godmothers to each other’s children. 
Holding Hands Dramacoreano GIF by Viki

Can I get a “kumbaya my lord”?

11 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

I think you should all let the past be the past and all come together as one on Saturday. Pick a meeting point, air your grievances in a calm and constructive manner and then have a nice meal together. Go to the match with love in your hearts and come 5 o’clock you’ll all be the best of friends and inviting each to be godfathers and godmothers to each other’s children. 

Shut up 

2 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

No surprise that after 5 years away, Morten have achieved absolutely nothing - apart from their crumbling stadium becoming even more run down. 

2-0 Bairns in front of a very large and horny away support 

Just make sure that the very large and horny away support spend their dosh to bankroll us for the next 2 years.

12 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

If you think any Falkirk fan would hold the hand of a filth Greenock tink you are off your head! The meal sounds nice though

7 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Guess Morton fans won't yet be quite sure which way their season is going to go based on results. They'll be better placed to tell us whether the draws they've had fall into the "good draw" category or not, but definitely a theme of not scoring or conceding much.  

It could be argued that the draws V Patrick and Livi are points gained that we would have bitten your hand off if offered them before kick off. The Livingston game in particular given the performance for most of it.

The fixture against Hamilton was very much a case of points dropped as we could have been out of site by half time, across three games its clear our problem lies with the finishing, early assessment is that our defence is fine and midfield is fine, its that final third that needs the end product.

I'll say a smash and grab 1-0 to the ton and be optimistic