St Johnstone Vs Motherwell - The Liam Gordon Derby

4 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

Referee had an excellent game till the end. Never a red card for Sanders. 4th official f**king the referee over just like VAR tried earler.

Pretty sure it was a second yellow. I agree it shouldn't have been a red  especially at that point. A free kick and talking to would have sufficed 

Just now, Phillips455 said:

Pretty sure it was a second yellow. I agree it shouldn't have been a red  especially at that point. A free kick and talking to would have sufficed 

Yes I was being lazy with wording and meant it wasn't even a second yellow so I think we are saying the same thing. Watt sold it and 4th official bought it.

5 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

Referee had an excellent game till the end. Never a red card for Sanders. 4th official f**king the referee over just like VAR tried earler.

You're right it was a yellow, shame for him he already had one of those.

I mean the 4th official was standing 6ft away from a player getting pole-axed, what did you expect him to do?

1 minute ago, Vietnam91 said:

You're right it was a yellow, shame for him he already had one of those.

I mean the 4th official was standing 6ft away from a player getting pole-axed, what did you expect him to do?

Sanders just stood still - that isn't a yellow and is barely a free kick. Watt was pretty much laughing while lying on the ground, so I would expect the 4th official to use his eyes and not just jump to daft conclusions.

It doesn’t matter what you do in general play if you chuck goals in, you’re going to struggle.

Teams are going to do this every week against us now; crowd the 6 yard box and put set pieces on top of the keeper, so we need to sort it out pretty quickly.

I know our keeper isn’t blameless, but feel a bit sorry for him as he gets no help at all. Our 3 central defensive players are ok in general play but they’re soft as shite and disappear at every ball into the box. Where was a centre back throwing his head at every cross in the last few minutes? If you give an opponent enough chances they’ll eventually score. And Kirk (I think) just got easily brushed aside for their winner.

4 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

Sanders just stood still - that isn't a yellow and is barely a free kick. Watt was pretty much laughing while lying on the ground, so I would expect the 4th official to use his eyes and not just jump to daft conclusions.

It's pure frustration and stupidity from Sanders, very funny!

Moses is going to hit 10 this season with about 12 touches of the ball.

Miles off it. A brief upturn when Kirk came on and caught Motherwell aside, we barely looked competitive.

A combination of shite tactics and shite players is a recipe for disaster really. At least we didn't waste the transfer window.