Celtic v Rangers: Sun 1st Sep, 12:30

5 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Celtic won't win all 38 games.  Good chance they won't lose any of their 38 games.   League will be over by Christmas.

I wouldn’t rule it out tbh. 

League was over in August. And next seasons is over already as well. It’s a competition only 1 team can win now.

Edited by Grangemouth Bairn

2 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Celtic won't win all 38 games.  Good chance they won't lose any of their 38 games.   League will be over by Christmas.

It’s over before it starts every season, it’s a one team league. 

1 minute ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Celtic won't win all 38 games.  

Only a true moron would predict this like Tom English or his ilk.

As for the match first 15 mins I thought we were shite but the disallowed goal against the run of play seemed to spook them and their arses collapsed. 

Other than the goal I thought McGregor was pretty rotten, burst out laughing when he was given the sponsors MOTM. Bernardo was superb I thought I assume it was injury as to why he went off? A nod to Scales as well as he had a few last ditch tackles and better distribution than usual.

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Only a true moron would predict this like Tom English or his ilk.

As for the match first 15 mins I thought we were shite but the disallowed goal against the run of play seemed to spook them and their arses collapsed. 

Other than the goal I thought McGregor was pretty rotten, burst out laughing when he was given the sponsors MOTM. Bernardo was superb I thought I assume it was injury as to why he went off? A nod to Scales as well as he had a few last ditch tackles and better distribution than usual.

It would be very difficult but in the SPL at present it’s 100% not impossible.

23 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Easy work in the end, so much so we were able to give Engels and McCowan a run out  and both look comfortable.

McGregor again just a level above anyone, not a single one of that Rangers team would make our bench just now.

@AJF Your boy Butland eh? 😂

You really took my criticisms of Joe Hart personally, eh.

34 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You could be going to Tannadice behind United and 8 behind both Celtic and Aberdeen.

Do you think Aberdeen could get 2nd this season ?

I mean anything is possible and they certainly could. It would be a massive failing if they did (on our part) and if we don’t recover enough to get second then it would be ridiculously poor given the budget advantage we hold over them. If that were the case then there no doubt he would deserve the sack, but I think the circumstances surrounding the club probably give him a little slack at the moment that saves him from the chop.

6 minutes ago, NlGHTMARE said:

It’s over before it starts every season, it’s a one team league. 

Michael Grant wrote a column about this a few weeks ago. He argued that the idea that Scottish football was still a duopoly was a myth not supported by the evidence.  We have had one dominant club for well over a decade and that is highly unlikely to change in the foreseeable future. A rare outburst of honesty on the subject from a MSM Scottish football journalist:  usually they are in collusion not to kill the golden goose called "Rangers revival may be just around the corner".

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Just laugh at rangers lads, and leave us out of this. 

we’re on a run but nowhere near the consistency required to sustain a top 2 challenge over a season. 

If Aberdeen don’t finish second from here then it’s a massive failing 

3 hours ago, AyrshireTon said:

Celtic defence looks rancid already.

Must have tainted the Ranger attack

2 hours ago, AyrshireTon said:

f**k me, that Rangers defence is even worse than Celtic’s.

Got that right, by the looks of things

2 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Think it’ll be 3-0

Spot on!

2 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Or indeed shite in their shoes.

Or piss in their Bovril...

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Jimmy Thelin - you have to at least split these cheeks this season. Do it.

Hard to do for bottom six shite (c) Buddies fans this last 9 months...

Aye, Rangers will still finish 2nd (possibly relatively comfortably as well) although the gap from 1st to 2nd is now bigger than the gap from 2nd to 3rd.

17 minutes ago, AJF said:

You really took my criticisms of Joe Hart personally, eh.

Nothing to do with Joe Hart, told you repeatedly the lad is bang average and that’s another big mistake in a big game but yet you continually look past them just like you did with Tavernier for years who also f**ked another one today.

Really questioning your eye for a player tbh

Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by Jinky67

Rangers* may well have been shite and outplayed today but a true reflection of their position in Scottish fitba was last weeks' fixture against Ross County.  Hearts of last season might have challenged but the league will be two part again:  top two then the rest although I agree that Celtic are dead certs as per the last few years.

Congratulations to Celtic. By leveraging sectarianism for financial gain and ignoring the obvious criminal activity of your fans, week in week out, you have become the richest club in Scotland. Gaining all the trappings that come with being rich. Success. Meanwhile Scottish society deals with the huge problems that come with sectarianism. But as long as you are making money, f**k society. If only Rangers had just stayed dead you could have become a ‘normal’ football club because you only exist as behemoth by dint of Rangers existence and sectarianism. Congratulations on your absolute f**king of Scottish society.