Celtic v Rangers: Sun 1st Sep, 12:30

Not following this but with armchair Celtic 'Supporters' on either side, and an armchair Sevco 'Supporter' in the flat upstairs from one of them, I can gauge the scoring pattern from the direction and nature of the roars.

Sadly I didn't bump into any of them this morning and so couldn't give my stock 'No, who's playing?' response to the 'Ur ye watchin the game the day?' question.

Cerny offering absolutely nothing. Doesn’t seem to have any pace to take anyone on and cuts back into danger constantly.

Dessers isolated as usual with nobody getting anywhere near him.

Just now, AJF said:

Cerny offering absolutely nothing. Doesn’t seem to have any pace to take anyone on and cuts back into danger constantly.

Dessers isolated as usual with nobody getting anywhere near him.

Let's see how quick you move when you're fifty.

Are they back at Caixanha level here? We finished above that team twice, but I had written off any chance of that ever happening again (whether it’s us, Hearts or anyone else).

Just now, The Golden God said:

Why does Boyd even do this? Surely he can fake not being raging for the 2 lines he speaks. 

A wonderful display of petulance. Proper 'don't fancy her anyway' vibes off him. I'm all for it.

3 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Liam Kelly might have saved that Kyogo goal

Anyone that’s played in goal got an opinion, was he slow getting back to the centre of the goal?

I say this about 10 times a season so sorry for repeating myself but....

Rangers will NEVER do anything with Tavernier in the team.

He is f**kING GARBAGE.

The first thing any decent manager does is load him into a cannon, point it to the sea  and light the fuse. 

1 minute ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

I say this about 10 times a season so sorry for repeating myself but....

Rangers will NEVER do anything with Tavernier in the team.

He is f**kING GARBAGE.

The first thing any decent manager does is load him into a cannon, point it to the sea  and light the fuse. 

Think he’s their best player, on the ball. 

1 minute ago, Booker-T said:

Anyone that’s played in goal got an opinion, was he slow getting back to the centre of the goal?

Kyogo’s goals are always inside the box but he’s scored 3 from outside against Butland, coincidence or is someone telling him his positioning his bad? 

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

We weren't. That's what I mean, we have a squad with a fraction of the ability and budget of Rangers and we're not f**king daft enough to give Celtic that amount of space. It's unreal.

Rangers will think they can match and go toe to toe with Celtic but they are so far off it nowadays I genuinely don't know how they catch up other than Celtic having some form of car crash (like appointing Neil Lennon)... Their signings look ropey too. 

I know it was disallowed, but the Rangers midfield pressing so high, diving in and missing it leaving acres of space for Celtic is embarrassing football.  

1 minute ago, Booker-T said:

He was about 8ft too far to his right. He's basically opened up a massive space for Kyogo to put it in.

In his defence though, he's not expecting his number 4 to f**king run away from the most dangerous man on the park.

Goals still to be had here for both sides. Celtic attacking are very good but they are also pretty open when Rangers attack. Reminds me a bit of the 3-3 at Ibrox last season with Celtic 2 up at HT. Rangers need the next goal obviously. 

10 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I rate Barron as a player and he is really good in possession, always looking to receive the ball and comfortable taking it on with a nice range of passing, but my word he is getting absolutely destroyed out of possession here. 

That’s always been his biggest weakness.